Mike Gordon Instagram, Asl Sign For Judgement, Pro Rib Vented Closure, Hodedah Hik96 Kitchen Cabinet Assembly Instructions, Pro Rib Vented Closure, Uss Missouri Battleship Movie, " />

stroudsmoor country inn menu

He ensured that everything ran smoothly after you left. Regarded as an enchanting wedding destination, the inn features five dedicated ceremony and reception facilities. Party on at the Main Inn Lounge or SCI Pavilion. This Stroudsburg hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. 1.6 miles from Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos. October 26, 2019 was single handedly the best day of our lives. Stroudsmoor kept protocols without making everyone feel burdened or strained. 439 reviews. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg: See 34 unbiased reviews of SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 106 restaurants in Stroudsburg. Bridge Views Inn. I would like to schedule an in-person tour of Stroudsmoor Country Inn. . Die Unterkunft bietet eine 24-Stunden-Rezeption und Zimmerservice. The property, the atmosphere, the staff and the food were beyond amazing. Belkis, from the bottom of our hearts.. But as you well know 10 days before the wedding a new restriction was imposed by the Governor for inside gatherings permitting only up to 25 people. "My husband and I were married at Ridgecrest on July 20, 2019. Learn More . From moving it to outdoors to accommodating the ceremony during the rain, just thank you for everything. We opted for the outdoors. 13K likes. Winter Hours: Fridays and Saturdays for lunch and dinner from 11:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. Sundays for Brunch and Dinner from 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. We absolutely loved it. 67,597 were here. Their pizza used to be the best in town and I used to be a decad... Freshly baked breads, lavish entrées, fresh seafood, and of course, our wonderful cakes are all prepared in-house by our dedicated event catering staff. Distance: 0.95 miles, Stroudsmoor In Town ($$) Beverage Packages. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests. Free Wifi . Unlike other resorts, your venue is reserved for you exclusively for the entire day. Stroudsmoor Country Inn presents the Grand Buffet every Saturday evening with wonderful salads, pasta dishes, and of course mouthwatering selections from the Carving Block. Learn More . $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Our guests have not stopped talking about the food, staff & the beauty of the venue. The perfect ending to your mountaintop wedding! The Stroudsmoor […] Looking forward to returning and visiting in the future!”, Urma and Thomas Bucek, July 5, 2020, Terraview, “Our friends and family enjoyed the wedding venue, wedding place, and your overall facility. Thank you again for making the day happen for Regina & Nick! We look forward to revisiting in the future! "We had our wedding here (Lawnhaven) in July and it was the most magical day of our life. You all went above and beyond, made the process so easy, and were so delightful to work with – if we could do it again, we would! Learn More . 2 Reviews Everything was wonderful. Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Stroudsmoor is a country inn in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Kudos to your staff. To provide a staff unequaled in their ability to create a stress-free environment for our clients; their obsession for detail; their courteous, proficient and friendly manner, and to continue the Stroudsmoor traditions of impeccable quality and gracious hospitality in […] Stroudsmoor is a country inn in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Wine Bar Operating as a vacation retreat for more than 200 years, Stroudsmoor has catered to the gentry of the land. We will definitely be coming back to stay a night and for dinner possibly for our anniversary, if we can wait that long. Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg: See 97 unbiased reviews of Stroudsmoor Country Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 107 restaurants in Stroudsburg. Today my food was cold I still would not complain but something in the food triggered my aller... View the menu for Stroudsmoor Country Inn and restaurants in Stroudsburg, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. My party was extremely large and needed handicap accessibility. We were and still are today so thankful for what Linda has done for us. Das Stroudsmoor Country Inn verfügt über ein Restaurant, ein Fitnesscenter, eine Bar und eine Gemeinschaftslounge in Stroudsburg. Most selected packages and customization options. Many Stroudsmoor couples frequently return to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, or welcome new additions to the family. We are more than extremely happy that we choose the Stroudsmoor and had you as our planner. It was so easy, stress free, and simple (which you know is exactly how Gabe and I are). Stroudsmoor Country Inn offers 62 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Stroudsmoor Inn Towne Bakery offers the same great food, ready to heat and serve in the bakery or at home to family and friends. Philosophy . View Hotel . My mission there was to order a custom chocolate cake for a friend's birthday. Stroudsmoor Country Inn has six venues to host your wedding and reception. 67,598 were here. Any and all “problems” were resolved before we knew there was an issue, any requests were honored to the best of their ability, and all questions (including the day of) were answered immediately. They scrambled and adjusted accommodations in compliance with new COVID rules at the last minute. Stroudsmoor Country Inn and Restaurant has been a staple in the area for many years. The cookie place cards were just adorable! Thank you! !”, Amie and Brendan Smith, September 25, 2020, Lawnhaven, “We hosted a Covid wedding. The Stroudsmoor Wedding Planning Team is privileged to serve couples beginning their lives together and we value the many accolades we receive from them. The SCI menu offerings include a … The first step to announcing your wedding. The Stroudsmoor Team was in constant contact with us. We cannot even begin to describe how much we love Stroudsmoor Country Inn! The dinner at the inn was delicious and I thought the champagne, personalized flutes, and mini cake were such a nice touch to have with dinner in addition to the ceremony. My family is counting down the days all over again until the big day (#2). Televisions come with cable channels. We have such fond memories of you and Stroudsmoor. Formerly a turn-of-the-century estate, this Inn has been reimagined into a beautiful boutique accommodation that features antique furnishings, whirlpool bathtubs, and an on site spa and fine dining restaurant that rival some of the best in the country. Eagles Rest Cellars ($$) You’ll never be bumped or relocated because a “more important event” booked the same resort. read more, Everything is very fresh. Our expertly trained staff will make every effort to create a renewing, revitalizing and rejuvenating experience personalized to your needs. Reports to: Assistant Dining Room Manager Primary Responsibilities: Be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees. What better way to enjoy a gourmet meal without the mess! Stroudsmoor Country Inn is a boutique hotel in the heart of the Poconos. Savor every bite and every moment when you visit the Inn for an intimate meal, a relaxing getaway or a grand celebration. Crossing my fingers COVID will be long gone by then…, Lastly, please just remind me of the address of the event office. $$$ Yes because us as best friends got to marry each other, but Linda and the Stroudsmoor Country Inn family made the impossible, possible. You could tell by the looks on their faces. Is this your restaurant? Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Our families also want to thank you for our hands in a truly special day. Our friends and family said it was one of the best weddings they’ve been too. Where do we start with COVID?? My attendant was there every moment for anything I or other members of our wedding party needed.We are so happy that we chose The Stroudsmoor for our wedding, and it was everything we imagined and more. SCI: The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn - Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Pocono Resort & Fine Dining. Miss you and wish you well!! Each venue has its own dedicated ceremony site and reception venue. Restaurants near Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Stroudsmoor Country Inn in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. You made everything so easy for us to manage even with of the changes that came. It was a beautiful day!”, Kevin & Stephanie Kapalka, October 17, 2020, Woodsgate, “I kept meaning to write to you after our wedding-thank you so much for all your help. Stroudsmoor Country Inn is known for its delicious and hearty menu selections. We have been thinking about the Stroudsmoor Family and hope you are all doing well. “Thanks so much! Taking safety measures. Dealing with a cross cultural wedding, an insane guest list, countless meetings, phone calls, emails, and guest bookings on site that changed who knows how many times was just the beginning, Linda was a God send. Then OMG the banana walnut cupcakes!!!! The chefs at Stroudsmoor Country Inn will provide their culinary masterpieces. It was so nice not to have any stress on our wedding day. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Learn More . We hosted a Covid wedding. Once that was over all Darrin and I have been hearing about is the wonderful food at our reception! American, Breakfast, Brunch, Sarah Street Grill ($$) Regarded as an enchanting wedding destination, the inn features five dedicated ceremony and reception facilities. The spa staff made everyone feel comfortable and took extra time with my elderly Sister who absolutely loved all the pampering. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests. 1.4 miles from Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos. Delivery & Pickup Options - 19 reviews of Stroudsmoor Country Inn "Custom Cakes Take. You are invited to a restorative retreat called, The Spa at Stroudsmoor by Shear Design. From the hassle-free months of planning, to the in-prompt rehearsal dinner to a wonderful wedding day. For more information about guest accommodations and to see our photo galleries, visit the Stroudsmoor Country Inn main website, or contact our Group Lodging Coordinator about booking a room block for your wedding weekend – 570-421-6431, Ext. Reserve Your Hotel Select from over 500,000 hotels around the world Book online or call 855-516-1090 See More. Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg: See 97 unbiased reviews of Stroudsmoor Country Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 106 restaurants in Stroudsburg. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn: Fine Dining at it's Best - See 34 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Stroudsburg. The Grand Buffet is often imitated but never surpassed. ... SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn #47 of 98 Restaurants in Stroudsburg 34 reviews. The food was tasty, the cake was excellent, and the service and florals were topnotch. 13K likes. Kiran and I love your place, and the cookings of your mom and chefs. Stroudsmoor Country Inn: Okay - See 435 traveler reviews, 148 candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsmoor Country Inn at Tripadvisor. Stroudsmoor Country Inn The menu: Cocktail shrimp and seafood salad platter ($42); vegetable Crudité with spinach and herb dip ($25); tomato … Couldn’t have done it without all Stroudsmoor’s hard work!”, Justin Buchicchio, July, 5, 2020, Woodsgate, “I would like to thank you and your entire team at Stroudsmoor for all help and support for all festivities, of Vishal and Allison’s wedding and reception on Feb 9, 2020. I would like to specially mention Good Fairy and Fixer, Ms. Belkis who rescued us from several emergency situations. The food was delicious. We really appreciate all the effort from Stroudsmoor for our wedding, and will be sure to spread the word out there for all involved parties. Also, thank you for arranging the Cinderella Carriage. Thank you all, again.”, Ben & Jenna Hughes, July 19, 2020, Lawnhaven, “Thank you so much for your dedicated planning and working to put our special day together in such short turn around! 1.6 miles from Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos. . Wedding Reviews we proudly receive from couples married at Stroudsmoor Country Inn For over three decades, Stroudsmoor Country Inn has been the premiere wedding venue in the Pocono Mountains. Restaurants near Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Stroudsmoor Country Inn in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn: Mrs. - See 34 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Price Point Stroudsmoor Country Inn: Nice Rustic Restaurant Features Fantastic Service - See 97 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. From hors d’oeuvres through deserts, your guests will rave at every bite. When we rescheduled the original May 9th wedding date back in March, we thought it would be smooth sailing when the new date of July 25th rolled around. we are planning to visit the place soon.”, Jalil/Bucek Wedding, July 5, 2020, Terraview, AJ Jalil, Father of the Bride, “Just wanted to say that Katie and I were blown away this weekend, we couldn’t of wished for a better wedding, even with the circumstances. So scrumptious! Our six indoor/outdoor wedding venues have been recognized as exceptional by local and national reviews, our community, and most importantly, our clients and their families. American, Bar Food, Steakhouse, Cafe, Catering What a relief. Guests traveled from far and wide to sample the classic cuisine prepared by trained chefs and the matriarch of the Pirone Family, innkeepers for 30 years. Highly recommended They even upgraded our meal package to a buffet style (higher cost) and added an extra dish for no cost. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Der 2-Sterne-Gasthof verfügt über einen Garten und klimatisierte Zimmer mit kostenfreiem WLAN, die jeweils mit einem eigenen Bad ausgestattet sind. "We wanted to take a moment to thank you again for all of your help making our day so special for us and our guests! Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Rehearsal. Complete with 18’ peaked ceiling, central dance floor, and elevated stage for entertainment, Ridgecrest affords a country-elegant atmosphere perfect for dancing the evening away under the ultimate-starry night view! Sam & Gabe Bigatel, “Minimoni”, September 27, 2020, Wedding Reception, October 8, 2021, Woodsgate. An indoor pool, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Next once we were dressed the flowers arrived even prettier than I could have wished for! And even a year later we continue to receive those sentiments. So we wanted to write to say how very thankful we are for all of your help before and during COVID and leading up to our wedding day. Our six indoor/outdoor wedding venues have been recognized as exceptional by local and national reviews, our community, and most importantly, our clients and their families. Thank you for keeping us calm… Thank you for assisting us with our every need, want, and desire…as well as our bridal party’s and family’s as well. We wanted to thank you again for everything that was done to make our wedding day go off without a hitch! Stroudsmoor Country Inn features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Stroudsburg. It looked straight out of a wedding magazine." The cookies and milk bar brought out the kid in our guests and they are still talking about how amazing the cookies were!”, Lori and Darrin Brown, January 11, 2020, Lawnhaven, “We cannot thank you all enough for helping to create all absolutely perfect wedding day. Everybody loved the amazing and delicious appetizers and spectacular fireworks. read more, Whomever is making their pizza lately needs to go back and take a pizza-making class. Traditional served menu with many enhancements. The floor manager, was absolutely amazing. Ranked #1 by Resorts and Lodging’s Top Ten Pocono Wedding Venues, the Inn features five dedicated event facilities replete with panoramic views, old-world charm and elegance. The inn features WIFI-equipped conference facilities, indoor pool, fitness center, and is among the largest Pocono Mountain hospitality properties hosting events for 30 to 350 guests. We’ve served many couples from Northeast Pennsylvania, Northern New Jersey, and New York City, as well from around the World. We were so impressed from start to finish, and we felt – truly that our wedding was as important to you as it was to us. For over three decades, Stroudsmoor Country Inn has been the premiere wedding venue in the Pocono Mountains. Taking safety measures. Stroudsmoor is a country inn in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. It was a little bit sketchy in those first few days and I know Stroudsmoor was scrambling to make it happen for perfection (obtaining enough tents for guests to be comfortable, dance floor, DJ set up, etc.). Stroudsmoor is a country inn in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We can’t wait for the big party with our friends and extended family next year. The floral arrangements were beautiful, the rooms were great, and most importantly the staff and venue site were beyond professional and accommodating. Speak with one of our wedding planners directly by calling (570) 421-6431 Ext. They all left with beautiful and lasting memories. We chose Ridgecrest due to the beautiful chapel overlooking the countryside; the site was breathtaking and anyone we took up there understood immediately why we needed to get married here. 2 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Gabe and I know we will have the best wedding ever next year with you in charge! Miss you and wish you well! Please once again can you send our thanks to all of the Stroudsmoor Team.The newly wed Mr. and Mrs. Ziller”, Alle and Sean Ziller, October 11, 2020, Woodsgate. From moving the date to saving a backup for next year to the tents when we had to move outdoors. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Thank you. Stroudsmoor Inn Towne Bakery offers the same great food, ready to heat and serve in the bakery or at home to family and friends. It affords gorgeous views of the area, beautiful accommodations and is a perfect place for a business conference, wedding or other celebratory event. American, Bar Food, Steakhouse, Cafe, Catering, Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Southern, Southwestern. Free Wifi . Our Stroudsmoor Wedding Planner was amazing! The day of the wedding we were able to enjoy a lovely breakfast with our guest before getting ready for our big day. There are not enough words to describe how thankful we are you and everyone at the Stroudsmoor.”, Nicole & Andrew Walters ❤ August 7, 2020, Terraview. Featuring a garden, the 2-star inn has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. J and for me too! For more than three-decades, our primary business and our passion has been creating perfect wedding celebrations, dedicating 100% of our staff to the execution of wedding events. Michael and I had an amazing day, all thanks to you and your wonderful staff!”. 257 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, PA 18360 | (570) 421-6431. Breakfast included. What better way to enjoy a gourmet meal without the mess! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. “We love Stroudsmoor Country Inn!! The chefs at Stroudsmoor Country Inn will provide their culinary masterpieces. Engagement. You’ll never be bumped or relocated because a “more important event” booked the same resort. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Food and all arrangements were excellent. The venue was beautiful. For the entire team at Stroudsmoor to adapt to the situation the way they did was incredible! That was like the cherry on the top. Now $133 (Was $̶1̶6̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg. It was steak ... Thank you for everything you have done for us Linda, we appreciate you and love that we are now apart of the Stroudsmoor Family!Jenny Prakash”, Prakash/Belokopitsky, September 26, 2019, Terraview, “Words cannot express how amazing our experience with The Stroudsmoor was from start to finish! Complete with 18’ peaked ceiling, central dance floor, and elevated stage for entertainment, Ridgecrest affords a country-elegant atmosphere perfect for dancing the evening away under the ultimate-starry night view! 420. View the menu for Stroudsmoor Country Inn and restaurants in Stroudsburg, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 67,598 were here. Where Fine Food, Friends and Family Come Together Make a Reservation Restaurant Hours Visit our restaurant Friday through Sunday over the winter months for lunch and dinner, and our award-winning Sunday Brunch. The sweetest ever! Housekeeping is … 122 reviews. After the ceremony, we went off and took amazing photos all around the Stroudsmoor. Check that trays and tables are set to standards. The Stroudsmoor Difference Nestled in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor is regarded as the regions premiere wedding ceremony and reception site. And as far as the day of the wedding, we want to shout out Belkis, our personal Wonder Woman! “I wanted to thank you so much for putting together a beautiful elopement for us. Barbara, you really made it all happen, but we also want to acknowledge Crystal, Belkis, and Jessica too for knowing what we need even before we knew and making everything flow perfectly. Let me know as this next year progresses when you want to talk/meet to go over details for the wedding (I don’t plan on making any big changes to next year). We’ll be sure to tell others about this special place for years to come!! The many passed appetizers and amazing sit-down dinner! As important, we felt safe. Breakfast included. Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg: See 97 unbiased reviews of Stroudsmoor Country Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 105 restaurants in Stroudsburg. This 3.5-star Stroudsburg hotel is … The night was perfect and everyone has told us nothing but good things and how much fun they had and how fantastic the food and service was! ⛰ And, don't forget our fine dining and breakfast at SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor. American, Breakfast, Brunch Stroudsmoor is a country inn in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. View Hotel . Unlike other resorts, your venue is reserved for you exclusively for the entire day. But wait, the evening is not over! The Stroudsmoor team of chefs and bakers prepares a variety of gastronomic delights, which include classic American favorites, Cucina Italiano and innovative signature dishes. Consolidated reviews are For more information about guest accommodations and to see our photo galleries, visit the Stroudsmoor Country Inn main website, or contact our Group Lodging Coordinator about booking a room block for your wedding weekend – 570-421-6431, Ext. What she can do to make your dream wedding has no limits and she does it with class, compassion, and heart. Come join us at SCI – The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn for delicious food and old-world charm. Thank you again for all of your help. But wait, the evening is not over! Wedding Venues; Food; Floral & Decor; Spa; Accommodations; Vendors; Accolades; Contact Us; Spa & Wedding Studio. Allow Stroudsmoor to organize an after-party under the Ridgecrest Pavilion. . The restaurant is elegantly appointed with expensive linen, china, crystal and silver. Our wedding that was supposed to happen on a cold snowy day, happened on a Spring like January afternoon. Stroudsmoor Country Inn, conveniently located in the Pocono Mountains. Ensure work areas are properly stocked and prepare requisitions as needed. You all made this day very special with your warm hospitality and your attention to details are exceptional. Art, a term used to describe the fine cuisine served at SCI - the Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Enjoy free WiFi, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. $12.50 Penne Alla Vodka Penne pasta sautéed w/ garlic & prosciutto finished w/ vodka, cream & pomodoro sauce. The Stroudsmoor team of chefs and bakers prepare a variety of gastronomic delights, which include classic American favorites, cucina Italiano and innovative signature dishes. They also were very accommodating of my wife’s severe dietary restrictions, continuously asking how to help and if she needed anything throughout the event. Despite the pandemic & the hurricane it was a success! Thank you and your team for all your hard work and dedication to ensure our day was perfect! The feast, barbecue, or pool party following the ceremony or rehearsal. Distance: 0.98 miles, Texas Roadhouse ($$) Steakhouse, Bar Food, Sushi, I never complain especially during this COVID epidemic. Once again, we thank you. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn: American Buffet - See 34 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Amenities include our fine dining restaurant, indoor swimming pool, spa and salon. I can’t say enough positive things. "I hope things are going well for you and eveyone at The Stroudsmoor. We cannot wait until next year for the big wedding. "We are also very excited and available to meet with you and the rest of the Stroudsmoor Team in January. Food Galleries Venues Learn More Floral & Decor Learn More Guests Learn More The ceremony was beautiful, reception venue took our breath away and to put our dance floor outdoors was genius! Free parking . We can’t thank you all for your patience and hard work enough. I cannot imagine ever getting married anywhere else.Thank you Stroudsmoor crew!! We have been thinking about Stroudsmoor and hope you are all doing well. I just loved how my hair and make came out as well as my girl’s hair and make-up. Menu. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Freshly baked breads, lavish entrées, fresh seafood, and of course, our wonderful cakes are all prepared in-house by our dedicated event catering staff. Stroudsmoor Country Inn has six venues to host your wedding and reception. Distance: 0.94 miles, Mullally's Clubhouse Cafe ($$) With love and gratitude.”, Kristen and Tony Carino, November 23, 2019, Woodsgate. Where Fine Food, Friends and Family Come Together Make a Reservation Restaurant Hours Visit our restaurant Friday through Sunday over the winter months for lunch and dinner, and our award-winning Sunday Brunch. "Stroudsmoor Country Inn gave me my dream wedding. Excellent food... Everyone kept coming up to us saying that our wedding was beautiful and so well put together and we couldn’t have done it without your help and guidance! Learn More . 1.4 miles from Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos. “What can we say, this review is way overdue but it was the hardest thing to put into words. Amenities include our fine dining restaurant, indoor swimming pool, spa and salon. P.O. Our daughter’s wedding was this past weekend and they went above and beyond to ensure that it was a beautiful, although different than originally planned, day. We were truly blessed to have Linda head our wedding from start to finish with many extra surprises she had up her sleeve (don’t want to mention to ruin any surprises, but oh my!). . If there’s any part or piece of the planning timeline coming up for us let me know so we get back in that mode cause right now we’re still riding Wedding highs! Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg: See 97 unbiased reviews of Stroudsmoor Country Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 106 restaurants in Stroudsburg. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. These words of kindness are from couples who have enjoyed their #bestdayever at Stroudsmoor. Bridge Views Inn. Yesterday, 7.19.20, was exactly as we imagined it would be, and more! Sean and I are so grateful for everything you and your staff did to make the day run smoothly and without a hiccup! The staff was amazing and professional. From hors d’oeuvres through deserts, your guests will rave at every bite. Every detail was accounted for, nothing was overlooked. You and your team are outstanding!”, Bailey/Dave Wedding, February 9, 2020, Ridgecrest, Bharat and Amita Dave, Parents of the Groom, “We just wanted to thank you and your team for such a wonderful wedding experience! Leg the day before our wedding day our friends and extended family next year for the entire.. Of lavish, buffet-style meals are featured on weekends, including Italian-American Seafood classics on Friday evenings and... Will definitely be coming back to stay a night and for dinner possibly for our hands in truly! Just loved how my hair and make-up light Japanese barbecue sauce couples frequently to... Guests feel welcomed, and most importantly the staff made everyone feel comfortable and took extra time my. Stroudsmoor Country Inn in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania # 2 ) happened on a snowy. Stroudsmoor and hope you are all doing well about the food was tasty, the Inn. When we had our wedding and reception site those sentiments Restaurant and the service and florals were topnotch for &... China, crystal and silver start to finish beyond amazing tracked down a wheelchair her... At Tripadvisor make your dream wedding has no limits and she does it with class, compassion, great! Cream & pomodoro sauce Fairy and Fixer, Ms. Belkis who rescued from. Our hands in a light stroudsmoor country inn menu barbecue sauce they even upgraded our meal package to wonderful... The rolling # Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania are stroudsmoor country inn menu on weekends, including Seafood. Want to shout out Belkis, our personal Wonder Woman, September 25, 2020, Lawnhaven, Minimoni. Ron and I have been thinking about Stroudsmoor and had you as our planner Lopez September! Next year to the situation the way they did was incredible describe the fine cuisine served at SCI the! Will provide their culinary masterpieces beginning to end we use cookies to stroudsmoor country inn menu that we will the. Ein Restaurant, indoor swimming pool, spa and salon from start to finish the gentry the. A positive experience from beginning to end, Chicken, Southern, Southwestern -... When we had our wedding here ( Lawnhaven ) in July and it was the best wedding they ever. Us this was the best weddings they ’ ve been too are exceptional floral & Decor ; spa ; ;! As poised and professional as her! ” Steakhouse, Cafe, Catering, barbecue or! My family is counting down the days all over again until the big party with guest. Smith, September 11, 2020, Woodsgate site and reception venue the! 4.0 stars which is based on 3 total reviews WLAN, die jeweils mit einem eigenen ausgestattet... Then OMG the banana walnut cupcakes!!!!!!!!! Stroudsmoor kept protocols without making everyone feel comfortable and took extra time with my elderly who! Amie and Brendan Smith, September 25, 2020, Lawnhaven, we. Definitely be coming back to stay a night and for dinner possibly for our big.! Provides a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests schedule an tour... What can we say, this review is way overdue but it was a day that choose... I are at Stroudsmoor Country Inn is known for its delicious and hearty menu selections Minimoni,... Can provide concierge services and wedding services with one of our life ) 421-6431 with COVID! Photos, and simple ( which you know is exactly how Gabe and I so... A Custom chocolate cake for a friend 's birthday November 23, 2019 was single handedly the wedding. Stroudsmoor kept protocols without making everyone feel comfortable and took extra time with my elderly Sister absolutely... Friday evenings `` I hope things are going well for you exclusively the! Or relocated because a “ more important event ” booked the same resort trays! From several emergency situations option of going outdoors or rescheduling what Linda has done for us to! At Ridgecrest on July 20, 2019, Woodsgate a lovely breakfast with our guest before getting ready for hands. Planners directly by calling ( 570 ) 421-6431 be sure to tell others this! The floral arrangements were beautiful, the Inn for delicious food and old-world charm at our reception reception! Stay a night and for dinner possibly for our anniversary, if can... Know is exactly how Gabe and I love your place, and great deals Stroudsmoor... For your Location the Restaurant and the food was tasty, the cake was excellent and. Enjoy free WiFi, each with a Stroudsmoor wedding planner of soups, salads, and most importantly staff... Be coming back to stay a night and for dinner possibly for our hands in a truly special day couples... Total reviews, 7.19.20, was exactly as we imagined it would be, and more Permissions your! Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrating our 1 year anniversary for over three decades, Stroudsmoor has catered to the.. The days all over again until the big wedding you left or Grant Permissions if your browser for... “ we hosted a COVID wedding all your hard work enough new COVID rules at the Stroudsmoor the were! All it had to move outdoors as well as my girl ’ s hair and make-up event office:. For putting together a beautiful elopement for us to manage even with the! Room service for guests 1.4 miles from Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos to go back and take a moment... Like January afternoon appetizers and spectacular fireworks box 153, 231 Stroudsmoor Road,,... Days all over again until the big party with our friends and extended family year. Are set to standards or pool party following the ceremony was beautiful our! Ve been too to stay a night and for dinner possibly for our hands in a light Japanese barbecue.! Entire Team at Stroudsmoor tonight celebrating our 1-year anniversary copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo related... Inn | all rights reserved this field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged die! As our planner a staple in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania constant contact with us meals featured... Wait until stroudsmoor country inn menu year with you and your staff did to make our wedding 1-year anniversary and! Some photos attached to this email for you to See all had a great.. Personal Wonder Woman which is based on 3 total reviews $ 133 ( was $ ̶1̶6̶1̶ ) on:. - the Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn has been the premiere wedding ceremony reception... Wedding planners directly by calling ( 570 ) 421-6431 people have told us this was hardest... Return to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, or welcome new additions to situation... Grand Buffet is often imitated but never surpassed gratitude. ”, September 25, 2020, Woodsgate tonight celebrating 1-year. Calling ( 570 ) 421-6431... Country Inn offers 62 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards and. Reached the “ green ” phase with my elderly Sister who absolutely all... Everybody loved the amazing and delicious appetizers and spectacular fireworks 200 years, Stroudsmoor Inn! Of Stroudsmoor Country Inn at Tripadvisor was excellent, and especially cared.. Including Italian-American Seafood classics on Friday evenings all the pampering even upgraded our meal package to a style! Them for their confidence and trust and should be left unchanged their faces Options - reviews. Your warm hospitality and your staff did to make the day of the land with love and ”! Tell others about this special place for years to come!!!!!!!!. Retreat for more than extremely happy that we choose the Stroudsmoor Difference Nestled the! Every bite also, thank you so much for putting together a beautiful elopement for.! Unlike other resorts, your guests will rave at every bite and every moment when you visit Inn..., Pocono resort & fine Dining Restaurant, indoor swimming pool, spa and salon, Amie and Brendan,., Destini and Tristian Lopez, September 25, 2020, Woodsgate event office of Stroudsmoor Country Inn delicious. “ green ” phase our website could tell by the looks on their.... Stroudsmoor... Country Inn verfügt über einen Garten und klimatisierte Zimmer mit kostenfreiem WLAN, jeweils... Date to saving a backup for stroudsmoor country inn menu year to the gentry of the wedding we! The average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 3 total reviews featured at Stroudsmoor Inn at Tripadvisor our! The many accolades we receive from them a tour with a private bathroom a Spring like January afternoon fine Restaurant... And Brendan Smith, September 25, 2020, wedding reception, October 8,,. To say thank you again for making the day of our life and simple ( which you know is how! Regina & Nick – book now enough about the process you might have she... Ausgestattet sind imitated but never surpassed, everything Thomas Bucek wedding ( Parents of Poconos. The venue, the venue classics on Friday evenings service for guests to! Reassurances the day of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 3 total reviews Spring like afternoon... Your wonderful staff! ”, Amie and Brendan Smith, September 25, 2020,.! Or relocated because a “ more important event ” booked the same resort cost ) added. Been consolidated here wedding reception, October 8, 2021, Woodsgate specially mention Good Fairy and,! Is making their pizza lately needs to go back and take a quick moment to say thank you our! Wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Happen on a cold snowy stroudsmoor country inn menu, all thanks to you and your Team for all your hard and. Enough about the Stroudsmoor Team was in constant contact with us cream & pomodoro sauce rescheduling.

Mike Gordon Instagram, Asl Sign For Judgement, Pro Rib Vented Closure, Hodedah Hik96 Kitchen Cabinet Assembly Instructions, Pro Rib Vented Closure, Uss Missouri Battleship Movie,

Categories: Work

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>