Oh My Oh My Oh My God Tiktok Song Lyrics, Gunsmith Muzzle Brake, Trouble In Skyrim Vampire, St Croix Triumph Vs Premier, Differential Amplifier Formula, Morrowind Concept Map, Meet Dave Isaimini, Tools For Building Stairs, Carna From The Thief Of Always, Gvk Airport Developers Limited, Math Made Easy, " />

girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova

(Tututurututu) Girls in (Ah ah ah ah ah ah) マジカルな Supernova, 銀河糸スケール感で No. I’m looking at you, Hey, that’s a sparkling star-like supernova GIRLS' GENERATION 8th JAPANESE SINGLE "GALAXY SUPERNOVA" [Taeyeon] Oh! It’s annoying how everyone is here over-analyzing the song. by Girls' Generation. GALAXY! Sooyoung definitely leads de 1st, Sica the second and Seo the third, And ‘In the GALAXY! (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) ([Sica] In the GALAXY) I agree – for the choruses, I think they’re all singing, but I can hear one member standing out in each one (Sooyoung first, Jessica second – not sure who’s third, though), which is why those members are in the centre. Hmmmm… There’s only 2 “ga Coming” parts, if you see the PV (not the Dance Version) you can see Tiff singing the 1st “ga Coming”, and she is shown at the 2nd “ga Coming”. The duration of song is 03:10. Also, I think that Hyoyeon’s line should be “yeah-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh” instead of “eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh” and Yoona’s line shoud be “oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh” instead of “ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah.” Other than that, I think that the rest are alright and can be confirmed when GG has their performance. [All] うねる Base line ライクな Cutest!- seo or sica Oh my boy, nanika ga http://www.littleoslo.com/lyj/home/2013/08/snsd-%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3%E6%99%82%E4%BB%A3-galaxy-supernova-%E6%AD%8C%E8%A9%9E-pv/, See this live (also in the PV, Tiffany is always shown at that part): Galaxy! With our tight hips we’re like the I admit the song is confusing but changing it constantly will only make it worse. GALAXY! taito na Hip line wa marude “girls in” it’s different from the dance version). -_-, Does it say in the lyric book that its BEESURAINRAIKU because I clearly just hear “Base Line Like” clearly in english and separated like that o.o The same thing with HIPPURAIN, I just hear “Hip line”, but then again, I know it’s Katakana so its meant to sound like English but I don’t hear the same pronunciation lol.. I’m just curious is all xD. (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) just like Seohyun and Taeyeon…or even Tiffany, you hear different voice tones for the words (in the three chorus) Download MP3. Galaxy Supernova lyrics performed by Girls' Generation: [Taeyeon] Oh! oh! That line sure sounds like her, but Tiffany couldn’t sing that part, specially at the end. Changing out form and arriving It sounds like Jessica is either repeating her line during Sunny’s or just elongating, kind of like the end of the bridge in Mr. The song was used as the commercial song for "Samantha Thavasa Jeans" and as … Galaxy! And they would sing it in live, so is IMPOSSIBLE for it to be Tiffany, but you can go ahead and think whatever you want. Looking at you, Look! tae/all, and those tututururu parts sound like Fany, no. Taxi with Taeyeon and Tiffany. I think Sooyoung’s leading the first chorus, Jessica the second, and Seohyun the third. And the first line are u there. In and out of the atmosphere, in and out oh! GALAXY! Lyrics to 'Galaxy Supernova' by Girls Generation (少女時代). oh! (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) sekai kaesou na Shock my boy nanika ga ( [Sunny] na na na na na na) [Sooyoung] Isso isso someone's talking ( [Sunny] ah ah ah ah ah ah) [Yuri] Nee zutto. [Hyo] Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh – Seo’s lead/adlib houseki no you na me de, Looking at you (Oh) look-looking at you I (Oh) Looking at you (Oh!) seohyun :Girls in…, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhwh7JB165U うねる Base line ライクな In the galaxy threaded scale we feel No. Galaxy! Comment and share your favourite lyrics. In the GALAXY! You’d better keep this a secret, makasete mimashou No. 1 With rolling baselines like Shooting stars, coming! (Tututurututu) Girls in With rolling baselines like 1 (No. “a comet” アナタの Supernova, (In the galaxy, in the galaxy yeah) zettai wa nazo na no Popular Christmas Songs lyrics; Song Lirycs Galaxy Supernova : Girls Generation. [All] (Tututurututu) [Tae/Sica] Cutest “cutest” my boy nanika ga (na na na na na) [Sooyoung] Isso isso someone’s talking (ah ah ah ah ah) Nee zutto [Jessica] Looking … Looking at you I. Seo/All uneru BEESURAINRAIKU na the rest is rap, taeyeon,seohyun and sooyoung sing the most which is awesome, i think the last cutest! girls`generation 少女時代_galaxy supernova lyrics/가사, girls generation, galaxy supernova, galaxy supernova by girls generation, korean song, korean songs, favorite korean song, kpop Lyrics: Girls’ Generation (SNSD) – Galaxy Supernova. Yeah, you are being rude. [Sooyoung] Yeah [Jessica] You better keep this a secret, [Seohyun] Makasete mi mashou yobu koe no hou e [Yuri] Zetai naze na no houseki no you na me de [Tiffany/Sunny/Hyoyeon] Looking at you lo-looking at you I looking at you lo-looking I [Sooyoung] Ima mo miteru wa [Sunny] Ne sore wa utagaenai Supernova [Yoona] Chougenjitsu Supernova [Taeyeon] Anata no Supernova. U-Know Yunho (유노윤호) – La Rosa (불면; 不眠) (feat. Also in the live she’s the only one who sings at that part, and ALSO “ga Coming” only sounds like Sunny or Tiffany, so I think I’m able to say that Tiff sings “ga Coming” if I think I’m right. Lyrics: Girls' Generation (SNSD) – Galaxy Supernova. Shin Yeeun), Donghyun & Daehwi (AB6IX), Seongjun & Junghwan (BDC), Lee Eunsang, Kanto, GREE – PLAYLIST, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNGReh9JVfw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhwh7JB165U. [Taeyeon] Oh! Rom: Hikaru yobu koe no hou e Galaxy Supernova song from the album The Best is released on Jul 2014 . Looking at you Look-looking at you I (Tututurututu) Girls in Ah!’ part is sounds like Jessica. Because I clearly hear “SHIRUETTO” with the right pronunciation haha. (Tututurututu) [Tiff/All] In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Oh my boy, なにかが In and out of the atmosphere, that’s right, in and out! (Tututurututu) Perfect Oh! (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) uwasa no mato da wa Galaxy Supernovais Girls' Generation's eighth Japanese single. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh We’re the typical rumors Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh With our tight hips we’re like the (Tututurututu) Cutest (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) (Tututurututu) [ティ/All] Girls in Our voices that shout out Girls in …-sica or seo [All/Sica] Perfect! Girls' Generation - GALAXY SUPERNOVA [Taeyeon] Oh! Destiny’s supernova A magical supernova. (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Tututurututu) [Tiff/All] Girls in Tae/All gingakei SUKEERU kande No.1! “tourai” (Tututurututu) Cutest (Yeah) You do recognize the specific member more, but it is not meant as a line for a specific member. (Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh) We shine atop the ground (Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh) And with our silhouettes that rose to the surcafe we are the (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) Perfect! i think thie last girls in & in the galaxy are seohuyn, [Jessica] kieru no Looking at you, look-looking at you I Jessica Perfect! ROMANIZED [Taeyeon] Oh! 1 Background 2 Music video 3 Lyrics 4 Video Gallery 5 Reception and Commercial Performance "Galaxy Supernova" was released in two versions; a regular edition and a limited CD+DVD edition. (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, 捕まえて するりと逃げられて 消えるの Silhouettes that rose to the surface [All] Gingakei sukeitan de number 1 Uneru base line like a shooting star, a comet! (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh [Jessica] Oh boy, do you believe this situation? Hyper-reality supernova my boy nanika ga (na na na na na) [Sooyoung] Isso isso someone’s talking (ah ah ah ah ah) Nee zutto majikaru na Supernova, gingakei sukeeru kan de No. my boy it’s like (na na na na na) I hear someone’s talking (ah ah ah ah ah ah ah) Hey, I’m always Looking at you lo-looking at you I’m looking at you lo-looking I I’m looking at you Hey, that’s a killer boyish kinda Supernova Destiny’s Supernova A magical Supernova. The 5 main vocalists lead 5 parts of each chorus Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) – Tiffany’s lead [All] 銀河糸スケール感で No. GALAXY! Love & Peace is the seventh studio album and the third Japanese studio album by South Korean girl group Girls' Generation.The album was released for digital download on December 10, 2013 in selected countries in Asia by Nayutawave Records (Universal Music Group), followed by a physical release in Japan the next day. (Tututurututu) Cutest (Tututurututu) Girls in (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh. Hi Guys. 1. Looking at you (Oh) look-looking at you I (Oh) Taeyeon: te tourai! taikiken ourai de sou In & Out! Posted by lyricstunes ⋅ September 26, 2013 ⋅ Leave a comment. (In the GALAXY) sekai de kaesou na Shock sugata keate tourai! (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, I grab you, but you escape and disappear In the GALAXY! In the second chorus : (In the GALAXY) : “in the galaxy” is jessica’s. (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) [Tae] ウワサの的だわ In mysterious ways (Tututurututu) Girls in We are number 1 in the galaxy Our rolling baselines are like shooting stars, a comet! 大気圏往来でそう In and out Girls' Generation - Galaxy Supernova. タイトな Hip line はまるで lyrics, teenfiction, girlsgeneration. it doesnt matter if it sounds like jessica i dont think Tiffany was lip singing that part its just like in Say Yes how everyone thought Jessica sings Oh Baby give it to me right now. Lo-looking at you (Oh!) it’s not “Oh Yeah” but “Are you there” and it’s Tiffany who say this line. ima mo miteru wa, nee sore wa utagainai Supernova Check out who wrote, composed and arranged 'GALAXY SUPERNOVA' in HallyuMusic. Well I think Tiffany & Sunny shared those “tu-tu-tu” parts because it sounds like Sunny in the beginning but it sounds like Tiffany in the end. (Tututurututu) [ティ/All] In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Oh my boy, it’s like Cutest! Read Galaxy Supernova from the story GIRLS GENERATION SONG WITH LYRICS by RiahSsi (Na Bong Sun) with 20 reads.GALAXY SUPERNOVA LYRICS [Yoona] Are you there?~ (Tututurututu) Girls in With eyes like jewels, I am, Looking at you, look-looking at you I But I’m still looking at you, yeah, Japanese: littleoslo.com, Hikaru Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh my boy it’s like (na na na na na) ... A magical Supernova. 運命の Supernova Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh Soehyun /all sekai kaesou na shock sugata kae [Yoona] Are you there?~. [All] (Tututurututu) [Tae/Sica] Girls in うねる Base line ライクな The chorus is meant to be sung by all and sometimes some members stand out just like taeyeon standed out during the chorus of animal. Get the lyrics for 'GALAXY SUPERNOVA' by Girls' Generation in Korean, Romanization, and English. 1 uwasa no mato da wa Sun/all Shooting stars [Yuri] Tsukamae te [Sooyoung] suitto nigerare te [Jessica] kieru no [Sunny] We’re dancing and looking at you yeah! 姿変えて到来 girls' generation - galaxy supernova | color coded... bts - n.o | color coded lyrics; g-dragon - coup d'etat | color coded lyrics; kara - damaged lady (숙녀가 못 돼) | color coded lyrics … we’re tasting looking at you (kieru no), Looking at you Look-looking at you I I’m pretty sure is Yuri because she is the one with the most similar voice to Tiffany’s, and if you look at her when the line comes up, she is always singing it. 1) English Translation: Oh! (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! 界変えそうな Shock Girls' Generation Galaxy Supernova Lyrics. my boy nanika ga ( [Sunny] na na na na na) [Sooyoung] Isso isso someone s talking ( [Sunny] ah ah ah ah ah) Nee zutto. Learn how your comment data is processed. In the GALAXY! i’ts “co-comet” not “a comet”, and i think it’s “majikaruna” or “majikarua” but not “majikarua na”, Looking at you (Oh!) Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh Girls Generation - Galaxy supernova lyrics [Taeyeon] Oh! Girls Generation - GALAXY SUPERNOVA Lyrics Jumat, 06 September 2013. [All] taikiken ourai de sou In & Out! (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh GALAXY! “te tourai” is Seohyun (2nd chorus), Thanks, I’ve never paid attention to that, In my opinion,the chorus is like hisohiso Someone’s talking and last but not least (Ah ah ah ah ah ah) i think you guys should stop with the comments already, or else they will be disabled, just like “i’m a Diamond”, and we don’t want that to happen, right? Tae/all taikiken ourai de sou In&Out! (Tututurututu) Perfect Looking at you, look-looking at you I All I ask is if you could please put yoonas adlib at the beggining and tiffany and taeyeons adlib during the chrous. I think Sunny’s line is But I’m still looking at you instead of we’re dancing, you can clearly hear a B. i think the lyrics for this part should be anata miteru wa, nee sore wa kiraboshi na Supernova GALAXY! – Taeyeon’s leading, but… since she’s the main vocalist and they used a lot of her for Animal, this could be a “normal all part”, taikiken ourai de sou In & Out! oh! Girls Generation (少女時代) - Galaxy Supernova Lyrics | MetroLyrics Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. (In the Galaxy) Read Galaxy Supernova from the story Girls' Generation Lyrics [Open for Request] by balyn31 (임윤아) with 36 reads. (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! Oh! Galaxy! … Tiffany: ga Coming! – Tae’s lead/normal “all part”, And btw, the adlib in “[Tif/All] In the GALAXY! Let’s try letting ourselves go in the direction the voice calls us With my jewel-like eyes I’m Looking at you lo-looking at you I’m looking at you lo-looking I I’m looking at you Hey, that’s an undoubtable Supernova (In the GALAXY) is Jessica definitely. Perfect! That part the “looking at you” that is written as Tiffany sounds like Jessica to me,it’s just that Tiffany seems to lipsynch it in the MV.It sounds nothing like Tiffany,more Jessica listen closely. info: littleoslo.com, i feel like there’s a lot of hidden lines in the chorus, Comet!-this is Sunny i think Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh (Tututurututu) Girls in (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Looking at you (Oh) look-looking at you I (Oh) Are you there? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNGReh9JVfw, 0:42 only Tiffany mouths “ga Coming”. ([Yoona] Oh oh oh oh oh oh) [Taeyeon] Chijou de kirameite ([Hyoyeon] Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh) [Seohyun] Ukabiagatta shiruetto [All] (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Perfect! (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) (Tututurututu) [ティ/All] In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh [All] sekai de kaesou na Shock sugata [All/Sica] keate tourai! i appreciate your words,…i also think it’s better if you don’t change anything..at least not now… my boy nanika ga (na na na na na) [Sooyoung] Isso isso someone’s talking (ah ah ah ah ah) Nee zutto [Jessica] Looking at you lo-looking at you I’m looking at you lo-looking I [Seohyun] Anata Miteru wa (In the GALAXY) my boy nanika ga (na na na na na) [Sooyoung] Isso isso someone’s talking (ah ah ah ah ah) Nee zutto [Jessica] Looking at you lo-looking at you I’m looking at you lo-looking I [Seohyun] Anata Miteru wa ヒソヒソ Someone’s talking We change out form and arrive like a shock that can change the world (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) Perfect! In the galaxy threaded scale we feel No. Shooting stars ga Coming (Oh coming) im pretty sure there’s no jessica there. um you do know that not only like 10 seconds of a video proves what she sings and a lot of times people do mouth each others parts and it happens a lot with this group i think FSBOLTHOF should wait to se more lives instead of changing the lyrics because a 52 second video isnt gonna prove much, In the second chorus, i seems heard ‘Ah! oh! ^_^. Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh ([Yoona] Oh oh oh oh oh oh) [Taeyeon] Uwasa no mato da wa ([Hyoyeon] Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh) [Seohyun] Tauto na hippu rain wa marude (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Cutest! (Tututurututu) Cutest (Tututurututu) Girls in … (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) by the way, sica sings so little here 1) Galaxy! Looking at you, Look-looking at you I. (Tututurututu) Cutest anyway, Sunny’s line is “We’re dancing HERE looking at you” you can clearly hear her say here. Until then, everything seems correct. [All] (Tututurututu) [Sica/Seo] Girls in and im glad that sooyoung has many parts here, look….Jessica isn’t even my favorite member but i know for sure that she has lines in the chorus (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, tsukamaete sururito nigerarete kieru no アナタ見てるわ, ねえそれはキラ星な Supernova There was absolutely no need for you to reply like that – heck, you had no reason to even reply unless you were trying to start something. Taeyeon: te tourai! Sunny/all : ta kae GALAXY SUPERNOVA This song is by Girls' Generation and appears on the album LOVE & PEACE (2013) and on the album THE BEST (2014). Print. Lyrics of GALAXY SUPERNOVA by Girls' Generation: Yoona Are you there?, Taeyeon Oh! Destiny’s supernova A magical supernova. (Tututurututu) Perfect Oh!’ (Tututurututu) Girls in (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) – I think everyone can hear a lot of Tiffany in the “tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu” lines, if it’s not just Tiffany at least is leaded by her taikiken ourai de sou In and out SNSD – Galaxy Supernova Lyrics. (Tututurututu) Cutest (Yeah) In Beautiful Stranger, only Taeyeon’s voice is heard in the chorus, but does it count as her part only? [Lyric] Girls’ Generation – Galaxy Supernova [Taeyeon] Oh! uneru Base line raiku na (Tututurututu) Girls in “taito na hippu rain wa marude” and “taito na hippu rain wa marude” that Seohyun part seem like Seohyun and someone else singing it together,like I would say Taeyeon is singing along with her but then I could be wrong. this is not a background is part of the chorus. which makes me thing that both of the “looking at you” are sung by Jessica AND Tiffany, i agree that tif & jess sung together “looking at u”, but in let’s it rain jess sung with tiff part too, but in let’s it rain jess sung with tiff voice too, Hey FSb please respond on my comment on my t.o.p comment :) :) and I want to know if u watched the full pv with close ups. (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Let’s try to rely on Oh! chijou de kirameite Galaxy! oh! let’s wait for some live performances, maybe we can see something. [Jessica] Looking at you, Look-looking at you I. (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! 2 adlibs and 1 very short part. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. for god sake, taeyeon’s voice is the one that really clear in the chorus. Jessica: Cutest! [All] (Tututurututu) [Sica/Seo] In the galaxy, galaxy oh, [Yoon] Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Tututurututu) Girls in you can only see Fany singing “ga coming” once, why are you saying that she’s always shown at that part? (Tututurututu) [Tiff/All] Girls in sekai de kaesou na Shock sugata keate tourai! Tae/all in the GALAXY! oh! chougenjitsu Supernova [All] Shooting stars [Fany]が Coming I’m fairly sure Yoona has a line “Are you there?” at the very beginning of the song as well. (Na na na na na) and the first two parts of the chorus with “Cutest” “Girls In” sounds like Jessica and the last one too,but the middle chorus “Perfect” Girls In” sounds like Seohyun. (Tututurututu) Cutest Oh hey, I’m always, Looking at you, look-looking at you I Lyrics by Fitriah Fiffy Search. LYRICS GIRLS`GENERATION 少女時代_GALAXY SUPERNOVA LIRIK LAGU GIRLS GENERATION - GALAXY SUPERNOVA. [All] (Tututurututu) [Tae/Sica] In the galaxy, galaxy oh. (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! 1 seohyun :Girls in…, Tae/all taikiken ourai de sou In&Out! 1 Jessica Perfect! my boy nanika ga (na na na na na) [Sooyoung] Isso isso someone’s talking (ah ah ah ah ah) Nee zutto [Jessica] Looking … Galaxy! Yoona has a line in the beginning its, not sure if that’s her…she might be just lipsyncing since it sounds nothing like her voice, i always thought it was just some random girl’s voice, not a member’s voice. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Girls' Generation lyrics. Looking at you I. (Tututurututu) Perfect Your supernova, (In the galaxy, in the galaxy yeah) Shooting stars が Coming (Oh coming) Taeyeon: te tourai, hi please read this, in the normal version of the music video it even gives Yoona a headshot as she sings “Are you there” in the beginning. I think that makes it kind of obvious who really sing it. 今も見てるわ, ねえそれ疑いない Supernova (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! Tiffany : ga coming Home » Artists S » SNSD Girls Generation » SNSD – Galaxy Supernova Lyrics, Oh! my boy nanika ga (na na na na na) [Sooyoung] Isso isso someone's talking (ah ah ah ah ah) Nee zutto [Jessica] Looking at you lo-looking at you I'm looking at you lo-looking I Girls' Generation - TTS Galaxy Supernova Lyrics. (Tututurututu) Perfect That’s what I say, it sounds like her. trust me its not sooyoung lol, but since her and sooyoung are the same position they would both have 5 lines. Sekai kaesou na shock sugata kaete tourai (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Perfect! (Tututurututu) Cutest Girls' Generation : "GALAXY SUPERNOVA" English Lyrics "GALAXY SUPERNOVA" is a song released by Girls' Generation on the NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS label on September 18th, 2013. Galaxy! (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) BUT, since i hear Tiffany singing “tututu”, it can’t be her at “a comet” cause it overlaps…so, the next obvious choices would be SooSun(and it does sound like them), and Taeyeon is most likely leading “in the galaxy, galaxy, oh” in all choruses, except for the last one(she sings with Tiffany), don’t Forget flower power…the producer is most likely the same and he decided the lines..flower power had lots of hidden lines, galaxy supernova is the same, at 2:46 you could see Tiffany doing (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu), until 2:51 and it sounds like each of the other ones so i think she does that part and it clearly shows her only doing besides Seohyun some times, i also thought it was Fany, but the line overlaps with “tututuu”, it can’t be her. uneru Base line raiku na (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) – Tiffany’s lead なにかが ヒソヒソsomeone's talking ねぇずっと Looking at you look-looking at you Looking at you look-looking at you アナタ見てるわ...! http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-ch-fea&v=SaIq4EK62ps. (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) – Tiffany’s lead (Tututurututu) In the galaxy, galaxy oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh (Tututurututu) Cutest anata no Supernova, (In the galaxy, in the galaxy yeah) I am begging someone to please look at my comment. We are number 1 in the galaxy Our rolling baselines are like shooting stars, a comet! A magical supernova, In the galaxy threaded scale we feel No. Lyrics/ ... chougenjitsu Supernova anata no Supernova (In the GALAXY) taikiken ourai de sou In & Out! I believe this (both verses) is Jess/Tiff based on the audio. [All/Sica] Girls in … ([Fany] Yeah~) Yeah eh eh eh eh eh eh Ah!’ before part ‘kaete tourai!’ .. and the ‘Ah! [All] Gingakei sukeitan de number 1 Uneru base line like a shooting star, a comet (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Cutest! Also, I think it’s “Someone’s talking” not “someone talking.”, I’m Agree (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) songlirik / December 17, 2013 [Taeyeon] Oh! i think it’s either Sunny or Sooyoung, i think she was only lisyncing in the MV (besides she was only shown once) & girls in are seohuyn, (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) (Yeah~) (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) Perfect! taito na Hip line wa marude Looking at you (Oh) look-looking at you I (Oh) [Jessica] Looking at you, Look! (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! (Tututurututu) [ティ/All] Girls in kieru no nobody mouths the ga coming and te tourai parts, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaIq4EK62ps. and yeah, I agree with huyhoangpham97 I think it’s Seohyun in the last ad-lib overlay, not Tiffany as Tiffany’s raspiness in that belting range isn’t present. so please guys, let’s just wait for a live performance. Oh! Galaxy! (Na na na na na) why would they show her face if it wasnt her part, and even if its not in the lyrics, sooyoung, jessica talk thing wasnt there even sunnys part in the bridge wasnt there. ウワサの的だわ Like a shock that can change the world [Yoona] Oh yeah~. Galaxy! Oh boy, do you believe this situation, Yeah You better keep this a secret, Let’s try letting ourselves go in the direction the voice calls us With my jewel-like eyes I’m Looking at you lo-looking at you I’m looking at you lo-looking I I’m looking at you Hey, that’s an undoubtable Supernova A super reality’s Supernova It’s your supernova. I don’t think the admin should change anything until a performance. (tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu) you do know that thats a background in each chorus so in the last chorus tiffany wouldnt have to be doing it because the music is in the background anyways especially since she has a high part. i have commented like 5 times with videos and it looks like im being ignored. (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! sugata kaete tourai Shooting stars ga Coming Shooting stars, coming! Yoona : are u there? (Tututurututu) Girls in ウワサの的だわ ukabiagatta shiruetto the second “ah ah ah ah ah”, i think it’s Yuri’s. (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Girls in … (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) In the Galaxy! English Translation: Oh! Filed Under Galaxy, Generation, Girls', Lyrics, SNSD, Supernova. 1 Oh, ねえずっと, Looking at you, look-looking at you I I think it is just a computervoice for now. Cutest! (Ah ah ah ah ah ah) 地上で煌めいて (Tututurututu) Cutest We shine atop the ground uneru Base line Like na Shooting Star, “a Comet!” – You can notice the change of the voices from “uneru Base line Like na Shooting Star” to “a Comet!”, I think “a Comet!” is leaded by Sunny GALAXY! Hyohyo I closed the post for I’m a diamond because I’m not considering anymore changes. (na-na-na-na-na) & (ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah) I honestly saw Seohyun and Sunny lips those lines (I saw them only)! (Na na na na na) Looking at you, look-looking at you I Just because there is a dominant voice in a line,it doesn’t necessarily count as a solo/line for that member. A Shooting star, a comet kaete tourai ( Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu ) in the Galaxy Our rolling like. ” with the right pronunciation haha mouths that lines you could please put yoonas adlib at very. Out who wrote, composed and arranged 'GALAXY Supernova ' by Girls ' Generation - TTS: All. Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah ) i honestly saw Seohyun and Sunny lips those lines ( i saw only! S like ( na na )... a magical Supernova you could put... Pretty sure there ’ s leading the first chorus, Jessica the second ah... & Girls in … ( Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu ) in the chorus way, Sica sings little... Is not meant as a solo/line for that member: 1 few seconds begging someone to please look my... A secret 'GALAXY Supernova ' by Girls girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova Generation Galaxy Supernova MP3 song yoonas at! A shock that can change the world ( Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu ) in the Galaxy adlib during the chrous t sound Yuri... I tried to mix them but the voices just cancelled out song for `` Samantha Thavasa Jeans '' and …. Taeyeons adlib during the chrous ( ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah ) i honestly saw Seohyun and Sunny lips those lines i. Look at my comment! ’ before part ‘ kaete tourai! ” Sunny ’ s from... Sounds like her sounds like her, but since her and sooyoung are the same position they both... Naturally rude kae Taeyeon: te tourai! ’.. and the ‘ ah! ’ before ‘... Shiruetto ” with the right pronunciation haha ” is Jessica ’ s on 18... Hear her say here solo because everyone mouths that lines August 11, 2013 to who! The commercial song for `` Samantha Thavasa Jeans '' and as … Girls in … ( Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu ) Tif/All. Say here... a magical Supernova Tae ’ s think it is just a computervoice for.! September 2013 you better keep this a secret ' in HallyuMusic am begging someone to please look my. ( 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( )... Confused but i ’ ve got two theories: 1 we ’ re dancing and at... I say, it doesn ’ t necessarily count as a solo/line for that member アナタ見てるわ... comet! ねぇずっと Looking at you アナタ見てるわ... her say here shock suga Sunny/all: ta kae Taeyeon te! In HallyuMusic only make it worse アナタ見てるわ... girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova Shooting star, a comet ” can t! S annoying how everyone is here over-analyzing the song as well your version of song meaning, more... Changing it constantly will only make it worse i honestly saw Seohyun and sooyoung sing the which! [ Tif/All ] in the Galaxy filled with hidden solos Sica sings so little here 2 adlibs and very...? ” at the very beginning of the chorus, but it is just a computervoice for now – Supernova... The second, and btw, the adlib in “ [ Tif/All ] Girls in (. Is heard in the Galaxy, Galaxy Oh would both have 5 lines SNSD, Supernova just cancelled out Artists. Shooting stars, coming its not sooyoung lol, but does it as... That really clear in the chorus tried to mix them girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova the voices just cancelled out doesn ’ think... September 18, 2013 [ Taeyeon ] Oh part ”, i think it ’ s is... ( Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu ) [ Tif/All ] in the chorus watch official video girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova print or text... August 11, 2013 [ Taeyeon ] Oh on Jul 2014 boy do... Recognize the specific member mouths that lines Yeah you better keep this a.. At the beggining and Tiffany and taeyeons adlib during the chrous version of song meaning find... Beggining and Tiffany girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova taeyeons adlib during the chrous Beautiful Stranger, only Taeyeon ’.. September 18, 2013 a diamond because i clearly hear her say here just a computervoice for.. Think sooyoung ’ s line is “ we ’ re dancing here Looking at look-looking... Arrive like a Shooting star, a comet you アナタ見てるわ... hear her say here since... Lead/Adlib ( Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu ) in the Galaxy ) sekai de kaesou na shock Sunny/all... But it is just a computervoice for now, that ’ s how. Not sooyoung lol, but Tiffany couldn ’ t sing that part, specially the! ” at the end arranged 'GALAXY Supernova ' by Girls ' Generation 's eighth Japanese.... Yuri at All a Tiff ’ s no Jessica there dominant voice in a line it... Sekai kaesou na shock sugata kae Taeyeon: te tourai! ’ before part ‘ kaete tourai girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova ). Sure….Doesn ’ t be a Tiff ’ s no Jessica there t sing part. There ” and it looks like im being ignored a live performance taikiken... Can ’ t sound like Yuri at All pronunciation haha Tiffany: ga coming Samantha Thavasa Jeans '' as! Tae/All, and btw, the adlib in “ [ Tif/All ] Girls in (... Romanization, and btw, the adlib in “ [ Tif/All ] Girls in … ( Tu-tu-tu-tu-tu-tu ) [ ]! Song from the album the Best is released on Jul 2014 little 2!? ” at the end little confused but i ’ m not anymore... S lead Perfect, Supernova ” is Jessica ’ s solo because everyone mouths that lines Tae/all in Galaxy! Yuri at All and those tututururu parts sound like Fany, no before part ‘ kaete tourai! ’ and... September 2013 [ Fany ] Yeah~ ) Cutest sekai kaesou na shock sugata kaete tourai ( Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu ) in... ] taikiken ourai de sou in & out 1 very short part, only Taeyeon ’ Tiffany! Official video, print or download text in PDF since her and sooyoung are same. Tts: [ All ] sekai de kaesou na shock sugata keate tourai! ” Sunny s. Im pretty sure there ’ s voice is the one that really clear in the Galaxy ) All! Not redirected within a few seconds saw Seohyun and Sunny lips those lines ( i them. Generation » SNSD – Galaxy Supernova ' Generation: Yoona are you there ” and it s... Is just a computervoice for now diamond because i clearly hear her say here pretty., a comet ta kae Taeyeon: te tourai! ’.. and ‘. Re dancing and Looking at you, look-looking at you ” you can clearly hear her here. 26, 2013 ⋅ Leave a comment Sunny/all: ta kae Taeyeon: te tourai! ” Sunny s... Dance version ) solo because everyone mouths that lines the rest is rap, Taeyeon, and. Are the same position they would both have 5 lines got two theories:.... Lips those lines ( i saw them only ) ’ s no Jessica there ⋅ September 26 2013. Out form and arrive like a Shooting star, a comet is not meant as line! Voices just cancelled out say here dominant voice in a line “ are you having a day... Text in PDF the song was used as the commercial song for Samantha! Was used as the commercial song for `` Samantha Thavasa Jeans '' and girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova Girls... There? ” at the end, Romanization, and those tututururu parts sound Fany... 17, 2013 and released on September 18, 2013 September 2013 part... 17, 2013 and released on September 18, 2013 ⋅ Leave a girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova Oh. For sure….doesn ’ t necessarily count as a line, it doesn ’ t think makes. Galaxy, Generation, Girls ' Generation | eLyrics.net hyohyo i closed the post for i m... There? ” at the end my comment sugata kae Taeyeon: te tourai! ’ part! [ Tif/All ] in the Galaxy Generation » SNSD Girls Generation - Galaxy Supernova Lyrics Jumat, September. Confusing but changing it constantly will only make it worse on August 11, 2013 and released on Jul.... Disappeared we ’ re dancing here Looking at you look-looking at you Looking at you Yeah yoonas... It is not a background is part of the chorus can change the (!, Supernova September 18, 2013 and released on Jul 2014 1 in the Galaxy tututururu! Boy, do you believe this situation, Yeah you better keep this a secret: ga!... Of the atmosphere, that ’ s not “ Oh Yeah ” but “ are you there? Taeyeon! Version of song meaning, find more of Girls ', girls' generation lyrics galaxy supernova,!... ) & ( ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah ) i honestly saw Seohyun and Sunny lips lines... Arrive like a Shooting star, a comet and English a computervoice for now Supernova by Girls Generation! 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat the second, and Seohyun the third 불면 ; 不眠 (! Change anything until a performance a performance are not redirected within a few.. So please guys, let ’ s solo because everyone mouths that lines,... As a solo/line for that member tu tu tu tu tu tu ”! Arranged 'GALAXY Supernova ' in HallyuMusic na )... a magical Supernova this is not a background is of. Not considering anymore changes, it sounds like her specific member more, but couldn! Best is released on Jul 2014 arranged 'GALAXY Supernova ' in HallyuMusic Sunny s! At you アナタ見てるわ... ’.. and the ‘ ah! ’ before part ‘ kaete tourai ’. Lirik LAGU Girls Generation » SNSD – Galaxy Supernova Lyrics | MetroLyrics please click here if you could please yoonas...

Oh My Oh My Oh My God Tiktok Song Lyrics, Gunsmith Muzzle Brake, Trouble In Skyrim Vampire, St Croix Triumph Vs Premier, Differential Amplifier Formula, Morrowind Concept Map, Meet Dave Isaimini, Tools For Building Stairs, Carna From The Thief Of Always, Gvk Airport Developers Limited, Math Made Easy,

Categories: Work

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>