Going Down, Down, Down Lyrics, Eagle Body Armor, Harding University Tour, Mighty Sparrow 2020, 1956 Ford For Sale, Griffin Newman Draft Day, How To Change Angle On Dewalt Miter Saw, Asl Teacher Near Me, Shivaji University, Kolhapur Address, " />

flats for sale in kharghar sector 35

It is in a gated society. Few steps out of home will put you in midst of everything. The unit is located in a co-Operative society, with a carpet area of 820 sq.Ft. This 3 BHK unit is on floor 16. Full power backup is available. 2 BHK Flats for sale in Sector 35G Kharghar Mumbai: It is a fantastic apartment located near kharghar hills sector 35 , Higher floor, fully furnished flat facing swimming pool . It has a water supply from the municipal corporation. 9954.00 per sq.Ft. 9271 per sq. This is a co-Operative society property. The society has dedicated security guards for every tower. The apartment has vitrified flooring. This east facing property is a part of Nisarg Hyde Park. Additional details : A 2 bhk flat is available for sale in mumbai navi sector 35i kharghar. Ft. ) The apartment with a single balcony has park/garden view. It is a well designed property with 3 bathrooms and 4 balconies. Daily needs shopping could be done within the society premises to make the stay convinent. 77+ Properties for Sale in Sector 35-I, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai on Housing.com. The flat faces the east direction and has a good view of the locality. This property comes with some additional costs. The apartment is approximately priced at rs. This property is a part of . Its a secure residential heaven that many aspire but only few achieves. This property comes with an additional cost of rs as brokerage amount (Negotiable). 30 Dec 2020 - 33 2BHK Apartments, Flats for Sale in Kharghar, NaviMumbai - QuikrHomes. G .. Storey residential and commercial project, exclusive 2 bhk flats , quality construction with earthquake rcc structure, spacious and decorative entrance lobby , sufficient car parking, power backup for lifts and common areas and loan available & approved by major financial institutions & bank. The flat faces the north-East direction and has a good view of the locality. This 2 bhk flat in sector 35i kharghar, mumbai navi is available for sale. Resale. The property is 1-5 year old. 4 bhk 120 sq. This apartment is 100% broker free. Ft.It has one bathroom. The 3 balconies keep the apartment well ventilated. 1 bhk available for sale in sector 35i kharghar for 5500000, it has 1 bathroom and comes with none parking. Find 233+ Property for Sale in Sector 35 Kharghar, Navi Mumbai - Get best deals on Buy/Sell Properties in Sector 35 Kharghar, find full details of the Commercial & Residential properties for Sale in Sector 35 Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Independent house in sector 35 for sale in sector 35, faridabad online The apartment has municipal corporation water supply. It has a water supply from the municipal corporation. 100000.00 as booking amount and rs 100000.00 as brokerage amount (Negotiable).The apartment is situated in a gated society and has full power back-Up. Ft. The unit has 1 covered parking. The unit has 1 covered parking and 0 open parking and full power backup. The flat is a spacious property and is . * super built-Up: 1700 sq. There are 23 floors in this property. This beautifully designed 3 BHK unit with all the modern-day comforts is one of Kharghar's most desired properties. The property is 5 year old. This property is a part of . The flat is on 5th floor of the building. No broker guarantee! The apartment is well ventilated with single balcony and has 1 bathrooms. A 3 bedroom resale flat, located in sector-35g kharghar, mumbai navi, is available. This spacious 2 bhk multistorey apartment is available for sale and is located in soham construction harmony, one of the most prestigious projects of kharghar. East. On the return, you can expect a rental value of rs. Enquire Now! ft. to 1494.0 sq. 10 minutes drive to mumbai pune express highway. Additional details : Piped gas facility is available in the property. Situated in a prominent locality. The flat is in a gated society A 1 bedroom resale flat, located in sector 35i kharghar, mumbai navi, is available. A 1 bedroom flat, located in sector 35i kharghar, mumbai navi, is available. The expected price of this apartment is rs 1.21 crore (Rs. (Rs. Find properties for sale at the best price for Homes. )(Price negotiable) and offers a rental value of rs. Green Height, Sector 35E, 22, Sector 34C, Sector 35I, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210, India * super built-Up: 636 sq. This 3 BHK unit is on floor 16. Aesthetically designed, this property has 3 bathrooms. Near proposed metro station. A 3 BHK Apartment for sale in Kharghar, Mumbai. This apartment is 100% broker free. ✅ Which society flats are available in Sector 35I Kharghar? The built-Up area is 890 sq.Ft. It is located on 8th floor. It has a water supply from the municipal corporation. Maitri Planet Nx,Kutak Bandhan,Sector 35I Kharghar,mumbai. The 3 balconies keep the apartment well ventilated. 1 covered parking and 1 open parking. much more. 1 Covered. 5 lakhs (Rs. This spacious 2 bhk multistorey apartment is available for sale and is located in soham construction harmony, one of the most prestigious projects of kharghar. You get one covered parking. Krishna Tower,ulwe,sector 16, ulwe ,Krishna Tower,mumbai. (Rs. * built-Up: 1600 sq. Additional details : A 2 bedroom resale flat, located in sector 35i kharghar, mumbai navi, is available. It offers a number of important facilities like intercom facility, lift(s), security personnel and rain water harvesting. It has 2 bathroom(s). It has vitrified flooring. Search from 152804+ residential properties by Budget, No of BHKs, Locality, Owner Properties, Property Type, Sq. Over large number of apartments available for sale in Kharghar Sector 35 Mumbai within your budget. Apartments for sale in Sector-35 Kharghar, I would like to receive updates about products I might be interested in, Maitri Planet Nx,Maitri Planet Nx,Sector 35I Kharghar,mumbai. Find Apartments/Flats for sale in Sector 35 Kharghar, Navi Mumbai within your budget by best builders at Roofandfloor from The Hindu Group, First homebuyer-centric real estate portal in India. The property also has 3balcony(s). Closed to metro station status. The 1,2,3 BHK apartments in Mumbai as well as other properties are available for searching and sorting. The width of the facing road is 11.00 sq.Yards it also has a pooja room. Ft. It has a water supply from the municipal corporation. Possession is immediate. We won't share your email address with anyone. * carpet: 420 sq. With carpet area 820 sq.Ft. Will be extra. The width of facing road is 30 feet. ✅ Are there flats in Sector 35I Kharghar available from owners? It has a salable area of 1075 sqft and is available at a price of Rs. Additional details : Piped gas facility is available in the property. bathroom. Additional details : 2 bhk flat is available in the promising locality of sector 35i kharghar, mumbai navi. This apartment is 100% broker free. Every single detail of the flat is carefully designed. The society is equipped with amenities such as club house/community center, security personnel, park and swimming pool ensures a healthy and social lifestyle for the residents. A 1 bedroom flat, located in sector 35i kharghar, mumbai navi, is available. Its a secure residential heaven that many aspire but only few achieves. 1 BHK For Sale in Gharkul, Kharghar. Search through 33 apartments for rent in Sector-35 Kharghar from ₹ 8,000 per month. Double height main entrance lobby payments of sai solitaire unit typesize price amountbooking amt2 bh... We use first and third party cookies, among others, Analytical and Advertising cookies, to analyze traffic, display ads tailored to your likely interest and improve user experience. Being in the midst of nature and conveniences is a beautiful and definitely an extraordinary experience. Situated in a prominent locality, it is a 1-5 year old, which is in its prime condition. The apartment is spacious with a super built up area of 1240 sq.Ft. 12500.00 per sq.Ft. It is a part of rpk 383. With every changing season turns this place more stunning and vibrant horticultural displays a heaven. Aesthetically designed, this property has 3 bathroom(s). It has 3 bathrooms. Additional details : 3bhk flat is reza grandeur kharghar sector 35 Search through 46 3 bhk apartments to buy in Sector-35 Kharghar from ₹ 90 lakhs. The society offers full power back up. 16 Jan 2021 - 20 1BHK Apartments, Flats for Sale in Kharghar, NaviMumbai - QuikrHomes. Real estate properties for sale in Sector-35 Kharghar. It is an unfurnished flat located in . Find 1 BHK Sale apartments, rooms on Sale and single bedroom furnished flats on Sale in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Aesthetically designed, this property has 1 bathroom(s). 1.64 Crore - Rs. The co-Operative society property offers 0 covered parking. Shram Safalya Apts,Sector 35E,Shram Safalya Apartment,mumbai. 12096.00 per sq.Ft. The apartment is spacious with a super built up area of 1105 sq.Ft. 85.00 lac. We have 606 properties for sale listed as sector 35 kharghar, from just Rs 5,000,000 The society has dedicated security guards for every tower. The society has a full power back-Up system. No broker guarantee! Additionally, you can expect rs as brokerage amount (Fixed). There are also some additional costs like a maintenance charge of rs. Located on the 4th floor of 16 floors, with vitrified flooring. The freehold property offers one covered parking. The society has dedicated security guards for every tower. * carpet: 1150 sq. .5 min driv to mansarowar raliway station. 1010 sqft. The apartment is well ventilated with 2 balconies and has 2 bathrooms. Additional details : ✅ Are there other localities near Sector 35I Kharghar offering flats for sale? With a strategic location and a number of amenities for buyers/residents, this flat is … Search through 46 3 bhk apartments to buy in Sector-35 Kharghar from ₹ 90 lakhs. 8,465 per sqft. 2 bhk available for sale in mumbai for 8500000, it has 2 bathroom and comes with bike and car parking. A 2 bhk flat is available for sale in mumbai navi sector 35i kharghar. The property price is negotiable. The property also has … The water source is from municipal corporation. The society is equipped with amenities such as park, swimming pool, fitness centre/gym and club house/community center ensures a healthy and social lifestyle for the residents. Near proposed metro station. A 2 bhk flat in sector 36 kharghar, mumbai navi is available for sale. ft. Rs 1.65 crore and its per sq.Ft. A new lifestyle is taking shape in the beautiful surrounding of kharghr . 2 BHK. There is also an additional cost like rs as brokerage amount (Fixed). The flat is on 10th floor of the building. Real estate properties for sale in Sector-35 Kharghar. The freehold property offers 1 covered parking. Perfect location, luxurious life.. And a life full of expediencies, can you picture this. It is part of . Aesthetically designed with vitrified flooring, this property has 1 bathroom(s). It has a pooja room. It offers a rental value of rs. Sec 35 - 2 BHK flat for sale in Kharghar, G + 14 storey tower & Covered car parking. The property also has more than 3 balcony(s) and pooja room. Find 69+ Flats for Sale, Houses/ Villas for Sale.. 100% Verified Properties. 14 Jan 2021 - 69 Apartments, Flats for Sale in Kharghar, NaviMumbai - QuikrHomes. It is an unfurnished flat located in . 2 bhk available for rent in sai pearls … The area of the apartment is as follows: With all amenityes building It is an unfurnished flat located in . It has a built-up area of 1110 sqft and is priced at rs. These include fitness centre/gym, swimming pool and park. No broker guarantee! The flat is located in a gated society and offers good security. It is a 6 year old ready-to-move-in ... Specification of sai solitaire mountain facing 30 storeyed tower nestled amidst kharghar hills total 83 flats recreational facilities at podium level on 2nd floor that spans across 25,000 sq. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at, ready to move flats in Sector 35I Kharghar, new launch residential projects in Sector 35I Kharghar, Meritnation.com - Online Educational Assessment. This is a ready to move in 4 BHK flat for sale in sector34a Navi Kharghar. The flat is a leasehold property and has a super built-Up area of 735 sq.Ft. Daily needs shopping could be done within the society premises to make the stay convinent. These include the brokerage amount is 2% of the total property price. The apartment is well ventilated with 3 balconies and has 3 bathrooms. Perfect location, luxurious life.. And a life full of expediencies, can you picture this. The expected price of the property that is on the 6th floor of 14 floors is 50 lakhs. Ft. The above quoted price is the including all only stamp duty & reg. The flat faces the east direction and has a good view of the locality. The flat is a leasehold property and has a super built-Up area of 1780 sq.Ft. The price of this Apartment is Rs 2.45 Cr. The flat is located in a gated society and offers good security. You get 0 covered parking. It is an spacious flat and is located on 6th floor. 3 bhk available for sale in khraghar for 9000000, it has 2 bathroom and comes with bike and car parking. 1.64 Crore and have a super built-up area of 1456.0 sq. Situated in a prominent locality. Aesthetically designed with vitrified flooring, this property has 1 bathroom(s). Enquire Now! The width of facing road is 30.00 sq.Ft. The expected price of this apartment is rs 81.50 lac (Rs. The flat is a freehold property and has a super built-Up area of 735 sq. Additional details : Kharghr: - G 19 Ft., Amenities and more. 3 bhk flat for sale in giriraj krishna tower sector 35 kharghar. 9929.00 per sq.Ft.). No broker guarantee! A 2 bhk flat in sector 35i kharghar, mumbai navi is available for sale. No broker guarantee! It is a ready to move in unfurnished flat located in mahaavir heritage. It has cement flooring. A 3 BHK Apartment for sale in Kharghar, Mumbai. Ft. Propose international airport approximate 8km from project. Find 120+ 2 BHK Flats for sale in Sector 35 Kharghar, Navi Mumbai within your budget - Explore Best deals on 2 BHK Apartments for sale in Sector 35 Kharghar, Navi Mumbai,2 BHK Flats in Sector 35 Kharghar, Navi Mumbai for Sale, Get verified list of Buy/Sell 2 BHK Apartments in Sector 35 Kharghar, … Ft., Amenities and more. It is a part of maitri planet nx. Academy of sports complex (36200 sqmt) near the project. 1 covered parking and 1 open parking. The 2 balconies keep the apartment well ventilated. It offers an exclusive range of 3 BHK flats in Sector 15 Kharghar, Mumbai Navi. 8000.00. It is an semi-Furnished flat located in . Search from 152804+ residential properties by Budget, No of BHKs, Locality, Owner Properties, Property Type, Sq. 3 bhk available for sale in shiv bhoomi for 15000000, it has 3 bathroom and comes with car parking. No broker guarantee! Situated in a prominent locality. The built-Up area is 1080 sq.Ft. Ft.It has one bathroom. The apartment has borings water supply. In close proximity renowned educational institutes school &colleges,central park ,iskon tempal, golf course & amusement park. * super built-Up: 705 sq.Ft. A 2 bedroom resale flat, located in sector-35e kharghar, mumbai navi, is available. Freehold. .5 minutes drive to mumbai pune express highway. It is located on 6th floor. 1 bhk available for sale in sector 35i,kharghar for 6500000, it has 1 bathroom and comes with bike and car parking. Being in the midst of nature and conveniences is a beautiful and definitely an extraordinary experience. This apartment is 100% broker free. The expected price of this apartment is 63. 28000 per month. They are available at price of Rs. It is a semi-furnished property. Propose international airport approximate 8km from project. *Usage of 99acres.com to upload content showing area in non standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. The price of this Apartment is Rs 2.45 Cr. 1 bhk available for sale in shram safalya apartment for 4500000, it has 1 bathroom and comes with bike and car parking. The flat is located in a gated society and offers good security. Maintenance charges come to Rs 4000. East Facing Property address Sector35E Kharghar Mumbai Navi MumbaiA East facing 3 BHKresale flat is available in the promising locality of sector35e kharghar mumbai navi. The flat has a good view of the locality. 100% Verified Properties. Every single detail of the flat is carefully designed. Full power backup is available. Additional details : A 1 bhk flat is available for sale in mumbai navi sector 35i kharghar. It has one bathroom. The society has features such as lift(S), feng shui/vaastu compliant, water storage, visitor parking, maintenance staff, park, security/fire alarm and intercom facility. FirstNaukri.com - A jobsite for campus hiring. Buy Flats in Sector 35-Khargar, Navi Mumbai from Verified listings Real photos Maps & much more on India's No 1 real estate portal Magicbricks. Located on the 6th floor of 19 floors. The property is 1-5 year old. With a strategic location and a number of amenities for buyers/residents, this flat is priced at rs 86 lac. Other than the main bedrooms, hall and kitchen, the apartment has a pooja room. It is an east facing flat. 20000 per month. 14 Jan 2021 - 69 Apartments, Flats for Sale in Kharghar, NaviMumbai - QuikrHomes. The apartment is spacious with a carpet area of 680 sq.Ft. Propose international airport approximate 8km from project. Cost is rs. 18000 per month. Ft., Amenities and more. It is a ready to move in unfurnished flat located in innovative heights. No broker guarantee! This property comes with an additional cost of rs as brokerage amount (Fixed). No broker guarantee! It has 3 balconies. .5min driv to khanadeshwae railway station It is a part of valley shilp. Additional details : The property comes with a good construction quality.Available at an expected price .It has a water supply from the municipal corporation.Aesthetically designed.East west aligned, vaastu compliant flat facing open.All necessary shops and services in the close vicinity.The property comes with a good construction quality.Contact us for price details. It is a north-East facing flat. The society has a number of lifestyle amenities to upgrade your living standards. The flat is on the 7th floor of the building. Harmony II, khraghar sector 35i near Ganesh Mandir,khraghar ,mumbai. We have 58 properties for sale listed as 1 bedroom flat kharghar sector 35, from just Rs 4,500,000 Find properties for sale in Sector 35 Kharghar within your budget by best builders in Navi Mumbai at Roofandfloor from The Hindu Group. 500000 as booking amount and 1% of the total property price as brokerage amount. In close proximity renowned educational institutes school &colleges,central park ,iskon tempal, golf course & amusement park. It is a ready to move in unfurnished flat located in paradise sai wonder. 3000 (Monthly), rs. Contact now for more information. It has it's water source from municipal corporation. Search homes and properties from ₹ 45 lakhs on a Sector-35 Kharghar map.

Going Down, Down, Down Lyrics, Eagle Body Armor, Harding University Tour, Mighty Sparrow 2020, 1956 Ford For Sale, Griffin Newman Draft Day, How To Change Angle On Dewalt Miter Saw, Asl Teacher Near Me, Shivaji University, Kolhapur Address,

Categories: Work

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>