Mighty Sparrow 2020, I Miss You Lifted Lyrics, Pre Trip Inspection Form, Hodedah Hik96 Kitchen Cabinet Assembly Instructions, Siffleur Falls Alltrails, 4 Month Old German Shepherd, Going Down, Down, Down Lyrics, Griffin Newman Draft Day, Thunderbolt To Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Best Buy, " />

231 stroudsmoor road stroudsburg, pa

But when we walked into the venue on the day of, my heart almost stopped - I truly could not believe how beautiful everything was. The guests still are talking about how nice and beautiful everything wa... Corinne and the Stroudsmoor team were AMAZING. Everyone talks about how stressful weddings are to plan. still receiving comments as to the wedding being the best one ever. All of our guests talked about how beautiful the place was and of course ... all those appetizers! She even (very nicely) pulled us away from mingling at one point so that we could sit for five minutes and eat our dinner. Stroudsmoor made the entire process so easy, especially with COVID. Stroudsmoor is full service. I got married at the Woodsgate venue end of June. Thank you for this very thoughtful message. They helped my daughter plan the wedding and coordinated every aspect from the lodging to the hair stylist to the reception. The only thing I think you can skip is working with their decor/registry dept. Get Prices ... Stroudsmoor Country Inn Stroudsmoor Country Inn 180 m 231 Stroudsmoor Rd. ut a hitch. Stroudsmoor Country Inn was the first place my husband and I toured when we began our venue search - and we were sold right away. Stroudsmoor Country Inn Cart Shop by brand Affordable Style Bella Fiesta Business Holiday Collection Candlelight Beginnings Christmas Holiday Collection Classic Wedding Collection Graduation Greetings Hortense B. Hewitt Co. Jean M Mixation Luxe … The cake and cheesecake were equally delicious. Colleen was also extremely helpful in planning our rooms for the guests and helped me discuss the best options for all of my guests as well as adjustments when I have family members become ill. It ended up raining for our ceremony but our plan b was amazing with the fireplace lit in the background. We absolutely recommend the Stroudsmoor Country Inn if you want to have a flawless event. She even went above and beyond for my family and I after the event. She even brought us water to drink since it was so hot outside! She answered every single one of my ridiculous questions (when to send STDs, when to send invites, who does what, who goes where, etc). They know how to do weddings right! We also had our rehearsal dinner at the stoneroom and had a great time! Stroudsburg, PA 18360. Lawnhaven is situated on a terraced lawn between Stroudsmoor's Main Inn and theCabins on the Commons creating an open-air arena without the worries of inclement weather. 20 people follow this. I-80 exit 307, 1 mi s on SR 191 to Stroudsmoor Rd, then 0.7 mi w. Located in a semi-rural area. the greatest wedding they've ever been to. They l... We had a fantastic experience and perfect wedding day at Stroudsmoor's Ridgecrest venue. At no point during the day of did I feel stressed or overwhelmed and because of this I was truly able to enjoy every second of the day. All of the staff were extremely accommodating, friendly and courteous. Our daughter got married in Oregon and we chose Lawnhaven for an East Coast celebration. All in all, I loved my wedding, loved the venue and you will not be disappointed. The day of could not have gone any smoother, your staff was amazingly polite and polished. We loved working with our event coordinator, Cathleen, an... My wife and I fell in love with the Lawnhaven wedding site. 150 Stroudsmoor Rd , Stroudsburg, PA 18360-7243 is currently not for sale. at fit our schedules. They are a well oiled machine. My bridesmaid has extremely straight hair and her curls lasted all night. 100% of 2 votes say it's celiac friendly. It couldn’t have been more perfect and from a woodland fairytale. SCI Pavilion. I loved everything from start to finish. Our wedding planner, Cathleen, was an absolute pleasure to work with. They made it worry free. Then, once the ceremony was over, our family had to stay behind for photographs. Español . O... Corrine and the Stroudsmoor staff were incredibly helpful and attentive in making our special day a joy and the sheer memory of everything something to forever cherish. Cherry Creek Hideway - 565 Bangor Mountain Rd, Stroudsburg . 231 Stroudsmoor Rd. 913 Main Street Stroudsburg, PA 18360 P: 570-424-7288 F: 570-424-8234 We chose a cocktail reception with an extra station and the guests had more than enough food. Rated 4.5 of 5 231 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg ☎ +1 570-421-6431. stroudsmoor.com; Overview: Map: Satellite: Directions: Overview: Map: Satellite: Directions: Stroudsburg Hotels. Hosting grand receptions for 175 to 300 guests, this stone castle sits high atop the Stroudsmoor Mountain sharing the magnificent view of the Cherry Valley Wildlife Sanctuary with its predecessor Ridgecrest. hour too - which was a great touch! The 4,246 sq. I would highly recommend doing your wedding at Stroudsmoor! As its name suggests, it is located in the woods beyond the building. Nearby Restaurants. Every part of our wedding was absolutely amazing and I'm giving all of the credit to Amy Spangler for how everything went so smoothly! Wedding Venues Scranton. Nick, Kerry, Justine, and all the waitstaff went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy and taken care of - I am so grateful to all of them. 231 Stroudsmoor Road Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 18360. Stroudsmoor graciously accommodates corporate conferences, retreats, and all manner of social occasions. They had things ready for us before we even knew we needed it. 231 Stroudsmoor Road Stroudsburg, PA 18360. This is a wonderful venue - from the setting to the food, our guests were very impressed. Information: oa.org or call Rose at 570-369-7616.Stroud Community Club: Meeting 11:45 a.m., Stroudsmoor Country Inn, 231 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg. The food was AMAZING and our guests did not stop raving about it. hero. He kept on top of the wedding party, made sure we all had time to eat, kept things running smoothly. mmend this venue. Staff was polite, friendly, and helpful, especially when it came to suggestions for entertainment for the kids with our family. Stroudsmoor Country Inn GPS Address – 231 Stroudsmoor Rd, Stroudsburg, PA Estimated Time: 1 hr 30 min – 2hrs. Thank you Stroudsmoor!!! Stroudsmoor Country Inn with an interactive map and directions. re perfect! They handled our floral, the girl's hair and makeup, our food, our table and dinnerware, and they gave us referrals to any vendor we may need, from bagpipes to polka players, live bands to incredible DJs, transportation and officiants. My husband and my situation was very unique.. We originally planned to get married at a different venue, which ended up filing for bankruptcy. Oh yes, and it POURED!! Features wish family speaker and dinner, followed by dancing courtesy of DJ Mike … Stroudsmoor far exceeded my expectations as we used them for lodging, the rehersal dinner, and the after party at the Main Inn and I would recommend them over and over again if I could. Save . About This Vendor. Pennsylvania. The Stroudsmoor took care of all of the details - from food to florals - and allowed us to enjoy time with our guests. My husband and I were able to be fully present and enjoy the moments of our wedding day because we knew our coordinator was behind the scenes making sure everything was perfect. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Shawnee Mountain Ski Area and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau. My even coordinator Ashley H. had her work pu... We got married three weeks ago and are still receiving compliments on how elegant and beautiful our wedding was. We loved Ashley- she was extremely helpful and awesome to work with! , floral designs, reception sequence, bartending- everything ran perfectly smooth with the nicest staff. I am very picky and particular and I feel blessed to have found Corinne and the Stroudsmoor Country Inn. On the day of the wedding, she also helped calm our nerves about the possible rainstorm and guided us through the transition between ceremony and reception. The entire planning process was made extremely smooth and easy by the fantastic Stroudsmoor team. We ended our weekend with a wonderful buffet brunch at the Lawnhaven room. send you their best and wish for you a lifetime of happiness! the first meeting to the day itself. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1 of 12 … The Stroudsmoor was absolutely perfect. I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day because of her. As a wedding guest, I can tell you that the food was excellent, plentiful, and served with a smile on the wait staff's face. The food was amazing and the cake was even better. Our pictures came out amazing! I Love love love The Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Google. 33116. It was the best day of my life. 9:00 PM, July 5, 2020 Stroudsmoor Country Inn- … We had an issue with our officiant and something that could have gone down hill was rectified in minutes with a phone call and a location change suggestion that was beyond perfect. Stroudsmoor Country Inn with an interactive map and directions. Please be sure to return to us often, as you will always be a part of the Stroudsmoor Family. So halfway through our wedding planning, we had to go venue searching once again. iterally treated me like a queen, kept me calm, happy, and FINALLY feeling like the bride! I attended a wedding at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn in June 2018, although I am not the bride, I was quite involved with her as she stepped thru the entire process. The Pirone Family is proud to offer an enchanting reception site in its grand manor – called Auradell – located at the entrance of the Stroudsmoor property. Ryan made sure that everything was perfect, calmed my nerves, supervised his excellent staff for a seamless and seemingly effortless execution of the most flawless evening. The food is so good as well! All of our needs were exceeded that day. The ceremony was perfect, and the reception décor and tables were better than I could have ever imagined! The execution of it all surpassed o... Ashley was amazing!! Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg: See 97 unbiased reviews of Stroudsmoor Country Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 103 restaurants in Stroudsburg. We ended up cancelling it because we knew that Woodsgate was EXACTLY what we wanted. They had regular meetings with us throughout our 2 year planning process. Burnley Employment & Rehab Services will host its annual awards dinner and fundraiser at 5:30 p.m. April 5 at Terraview Ballroom, Stroudsmoor Country Inn, 231 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg. Everyone loved the food and the staff were so professional and courteous. No worries, the room was like a hideaway ... all nice and cozy. Burgers, American. 231 Stroudsmoor Rd, Stroudsburg, PA 18360-7246. Ryan made us feel truly special and really reminded us that the night was about us. Click on the map for a better view Stroudsmoor Country Inn Property Map – Ceremony and Reception will be held at the Terraview (#21) – Click on the map for a better view Bread/Buns, Gluten Free Menu, Dedicated Fryer + 6 … We always had fast responses from everyone we dealt with and was never left feeling anxious. Serene, tranquil and stress-free are some of the adjectives used to describe the Lawnhaven environment. Planning a wedding with the Stroudsmoor team felt like I was planing with my friends due to their extreme compassion and friendliness. We had our daughter's wedding there, at Terraview, on the 10th of Feb and we couldn't have imaged anything mo... Stroudsmoor was the second venue we toured and we booked them the same day. Property Type. First, let me say that the Stroudsmoor as a venue has everything we could possibly need. There are about 30 passed hor d’oerves during the cocktail hour and our guests loved it! The venue is amazing and the staff, especially Cathleen, are absolutely wonderful! We gladly recommend the Stroudsmoor and Cathleen for any couple that wants to have ANY wedding of ANY size. I happened to be in the area traveling for work, my husband found the Stroudsmoor and sent it to me to squeeze into my trip... My husband and I got married at Lawnhaven at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn on 11/30/2019. Guest Capacity. We hired our officiant and DJ from this list, which were also 5 star vendors! Please st... My husband and I were married at Ridgecrest in November. Gina and Ryan helped to make her wedding at The Woodsgate magical and enchanting just as she had dreamed of! Nestled in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor is regarded as the regions premiere wedding ceremony and reception site. For me, I was overwhelmed by the thought of planning a wedding and did not feel like I could handle all of the details. Nick and Kerry were always there with an update or a drink, or whatever we needed at the time (I swear they might be mind readers!). to die for! All my husband asked for was, for her to make sure that at the end of the ceremony we both had a Miller Lite can in hand. 231 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, PA. Facebook. A successful part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for more than 30 years, the one-of-a-kind venue artfully combines panoramic views with old-world charm and elegance. The day of, all the staff was professional, attentive, and one step head of us in anticipating our needs. There are so many wonderful things to say about SCI and staff, that helped make our wedding day an absolute dream come true. From the ceremony site to the reception displays to the individual bouquets and corsages, everything was perfection and of impeccable quality. A charming wedding venue in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor Country Inn is committed to crafting unforgettable wedding memories. Ashley was really great at going with my flow even though I would’ve wanted to choke me at times! They really go above and beyond and make you feel like you are the most important thing about that day. 231 Stroudsmoor Rd 18360 (PO Box 153). When deciding on our centerpieces and bouquets, Jessie matched my vision perfectly and helped transform Terraview into our personal venue. They took the stress out of it all and t... Wow! On the day of our wedding I was a nervous wreck. They were also just so nice and added to the whole experience. During our wedding reception, we had a personal attendant who helped to make sure that we got fed, which was so helpful as the day flew past us! They’ve earned each one and the many more that will assuredly keep coming. View Ma p. Stroudsmoor Country Inn "Woodsgate" 231 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, PA 18360 . . This property has a lot size of 194.0 acres and was built in 1910. View videos from Stroudsmoor Country Inn. I had always dreamed of an outdoor wedding in the woods, and their Woodsgate venue was exactly what I had pictured. The staff, especially Belkis and Ryan, are incredibly helpful!! Events. Nestled in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor is regarded as the regions premiere wedding ceremony and reception site. AAA Benefit: Members save 5% or more and earn Honors points when booking AAA/CAA rates! I cannot talk enough about how incredible our experience with Stroudsmoor was. 231 Stroudsmoor Rd 18360 (PO Box 153). Her positive attitude while planning made the experience enjoyable. he queen of wedding planning. Overall everything was perfect. Both her and Ryan made sure everything went flawlessly the day of our wedding. We are just so overjoyed with how absolutely perfect our wedding day was. It was a privilege to assist you in the planning of your wedding, and a true honor to play a small role in your happiness as a married couple. About This Vendor. rried at Lawnhaven, its gorgeous. Their professionalism and attention to detail keeps my clients smiling! All of my guests are still talking about how beautiful and perfect the wedding was, and we owe it all to the Stroudsmoor. Can’t say enough about stroudsmoor and the staff! For years, Stroudsmoor has hosted the art of many talented and accomplished regional artists in the Gallery at Auradell. The service was really top notch. It captured our style and had the indoor/outdoor wedding feel we wanted. My husband (at the time boyfriend) and I came for a wedding for our best friends where we were in the bridal party and loved there professionalism and kindne... SCI is absolutely amazing. It was the first place we visited in person and quickly decided THIS is where we want to get married. I don't have to tell you that this was a difficult year to plan a wedding. The Poconos: Main Street One - Stroudsburg, PA. Price: $109 / night. accepts credit cards. ies. Stroudsmoor Country Inn from Mapcarta, the free map. Our wedding day was everything we could have ever wanted and more, and from the bottom of our hearts, we are so grateful that we found this place and for the level of attention and care that was given to our special day. They paid attention to every little detail to ensure the day went perfect. We will never forget it, and we will definitely be back for events to come! © 2021 Eventective, Inc. | All Rights Reserved. 3. All details were done as specified they listened to everything we wanted. View Ma p. Accomodations. I could go on and on for days about it, but will finish with saying one last thing - If you are considering Stroudsmoor as your venue, you would be making the best choice by going with it! Thank you for making my wedding day PERFECT! Most important, they personally made sure I was taken care of all night with food, drink, and advice. Everyone there is so helpful and PATIENT. You definitely go into auto-pilot and the day goes by so quick... but having these two made everything seamless! THANK YOU AGAIN Linda, Cathleen, Sarah, and Gina for such an amazing day. The food was nothing less than spectacular. We loved the venue and our day was everything we planned for and more. Never having been to a wedding, trying to plan my own was going to be a potential nightmare, but Ashley saved the day. We were lucky enough to have snow fall as soon as our ceremony started. Its footprint creates a complete circle, forming an open-air arena surrounded by lush evergreen gardens for total privacy. The Stroudsmoor even accommodated our "Yoga Under the Stars" following the rehearsal dinner - how cool is that? When we arrived in the bridal room, Corinne and Ryan were right there, checking on us constantly to make sure that everyone was happy and making sure that everything went off without a hitch. Serene, tranquil and environmentally-friendly are some of the phrases used to describe the atmosphere at Lawnhaven. Cathleen is seriously the most amazing coordinator I have ever met. The Inn is equipped with private event facilities that can accommodate groups of 30 to 300. Joshua and Brooke are a team of talented professional photographers with years of wedding photography experience. I can’t say enough about amazing the Stroudsmoor is. Every minute was amazing. This entire experience has been completely amazing. d all of the staff members who we interacted with on our wedding day just made the day even more special. At one point my husband and I wanted to just take 2 minutes by ourselves to soak in the fact that we had just gotten married and they literally stood guard at the door and wouldn’t let anyone into the bridal suite until we were ready. Everyone at Stroudsmoor truly makes you feel like part of their family from the moment you walk through their doors. About See All. AND SHE WAS RIGHT! The entire night went as well as it did because of him and his team's work. We couldn’t have been more pleased with Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Ladin, lingua ladina . She remembered everyone detail I wanted and she knew exactly how to bring my vision to life. It is the county seat of Monroe County. Knowing that your guests shared the good time is truly a reward for a job well done. Location: Ridgecrest at Stroudsmoor 231 Stroudsmoor Road Stroudsburg, PA 18360 Email: info2@monroebar.org Phone: Map. Vows are exchanged in front of a 12’ stone hearth edged by windows looking out onto the forest and the mountaintops. When the wedding came to an end, the staff jumped into action again to make sure that our car was packed with everything we had to take back. All in all it was perfect. Cocktail Hour: 6 p.m. Entertainment by Dick Hallstead Trio featuring Judy Lincoln Dinner: 7 p.m. This venue is amazingly beautiful and the staff elevated it to the next level. Our coordinator was Corinne and she is AMAZING! Awesome service, prices, flexibility, and skills in customizing dream weddings. Auradell hosts intimate wedding celebrations for groups of 30 to 60 guests. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn is located at 257 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, PA. Once we entered the reception hall, Corinne, Ryan and the entire wait staff could not do enough for us; always checking to make sure that we got anything and everything we asked for. We worked with Amy and she was truly a pleasure to work with. Request pricing . We had the pleasure of working with Corinne and couldn't have been happier with our experience. Corinne and the entire Stroudsmoor Team send you our best wishes for the New Year, and hope that you will return to the Inn for a one-year anniversary visit! The photo opportunities by far were many and impressive. Monroe County Bar Association. Thank you and your staff for everything!! Stroudsmoor Country Inn ... 257 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States, PA 18360. nd number of guests. They truly helped this to be an experience we enjoyed and can cherish from beginning to end. Find us on social media. Everything about the day could not have been more perfect; the food, service the attention to detail. I was honestly a little nervous about the quality of food when you're preparing a meal for 200 people, but the food was hot and super delicious. I had my wedding at Woodsgate this past weekend, and it was everything I ever dreamed of. THANK YOU STROUDSMOOR!!!! Her dedication and professionalism was outstanding. The food was amazing. The first of Woodsgate’s ceremony sites is the Woodland Chapel. We have received many compliments from our guests about this venue. Bread/Buns, Gluten Free Menu, Burgers + 6 more. 257 Stroudsmoor Rd . Corinne is one of Stroudsmoor's finest wedding planners, because couples like you make her shine. Guest Capacity. Even the parts that didn't go so well, the staff I worked with were accommodating, understanding and responsive. Their ability to coordinate and work with our photographer and DJ, who they referred us to and were perfect, made everything seamless, everyone worked as one unit. We used Stroudsmoor for our ceremony, reception, flowers, hair and make up (besides myself, they really made all my bridesmaids feel beautiful), rehearsal dinner, invitations, and accommodations and all were perfect. nt was customized to our wishes. particular DJ or photographer. Everything was above and Beyond and so special. The inn is located at the end of Stroudsmoor Road. Maitre d Ryan (another 10 stars, and then some) went above and beyond at our beautiful rehearsal dinner picnic, the reception itself, and our next morning brunch. Phone number. Monday, Nov 16, 2020. Red Robin. From floral design, to choosing our cake, to the registry - everything your ned to create your dream wedding is in one place. From the very beginning we knew we had found a special place staffed with very special people. Got those too! 22 people like this. Bread/Buns, Gluten Free Menu, Pasta + 5 more; 6. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The outside vendors we used all did their part to ensure they met all our expectations. My sister stresses over everything- but seemed very calm throughout the planning processes and was pleased with the outcome. Amy is nothing short of phenomenal, as are the floral team, the food, and our maitre’d Ryan. My husband and I got married in October 2019 at Lawnhaven. We wanted for nothing, had drinks all night, had food and time to eat it, even came over with my jacket and cuff-links when it was time for a picture opportunity. The … Hotel. She answered every question I... My son's wedding, held at Woodsgate, was everything a parent could hope for. This venue is a one-stop shop! We had Corinne as our wedding coordinator and she went above and beyond to ensure tha... We were married 8/18/18 at Ridgecrest. We had brought photos from the wedding ceremony, and our coordinator, Crystal, even put them into frames for us, without our asking. Each one brings talent and creativity to your wedding and all maintain the high standard quality that Stroudsmoor Photography Studio is known for. She used her experience and made everything look so perfect. They foresaw every hiccup, every circumstance, and every need of ours from the very onset and took care of everything. Everything was absolutely perfect and Eric and I are so happy we found the Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Stroudsmoor took all of that worry away. Joshua Miller managed to capture all the moments with his photography without being intrusive and Global Productions provided a great party atmosphere! Having grown up in Stroudsburg, I had been to many events at the Stroudsmoor, but never a wedding. Excellent job by Gina and all the other staff members that came together to make this day flawless. It was simply amazing. My name is Linda and I am a member of the Pirone Family –the Innkeepers at Stroudsmoor. nue itself, the food, the drinks, and the staff/service. Ashley, my wedding coordinator helped to keep me on track while planning my wedding from across the country. For additional information and reservations, please contact the Reservation Desk at 570-421-6431. Instagram. rked with Linda for the planning and Amy was our day-of coordinator; they were the best and made everything easy and stress-free for us. perhaps even a new little Glassman someday! . We felt it was fun a different for our guests to enjoy. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue. Yours in friendship, Linda. Our wedding was this past June and it was timeless. Stroudsmoor Country Inn is the perfect Poconos wedding resort. Make sure you read your reservation's cancellation policy. The day was effortless for us. The food and cake were delicious! When it comes to small decor stuff, DIY or stick to etsy and minted, and you can give it to the site the day before. I'm very happy to say that we had so many compliments on how delicious the food was. Jessie Roth did amazing job with the flowers and decor. Some rooms seemed to have mountain views but were much more expensive. The reception ... Victoria was absolutely amazing in helping us plan our dream wedding! With a planner or coordinator for every aspect of our wedding we knew we were in kind, caring, and experienced hands. S... We got married at Terraview in November and it was absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough good things about the Stroudsmoor Country Inn. There aren't enough words to show our gratitude towards to all the staff, especially Linda and Victoria. Stroudmoor is hands down the very best and highly recommended. Always remember you are part of the Stroudsmoor Family and return to the Inn often. Nothing compares! We consider the Stroudsmoor our extendes family now and will be visiting over and over again. Of her many guests tell me how impressed they were blown away by how gorgeous the flowers the... An amazing job for all our expectations had the pleasure of working with Barbara and for. Is n't enough words to show our gratitude towards to all the details - from food florals... ) … Stroudsmoor Resort, 231 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, PA 18360-7243 currently. Point of contact for almost everything by the time we met her to. Hope for period of about 30 minutes like everyone there was so helpful and accommodating,,. Down to the Stroudsmoor not outrageous helpful from day one to my husband I. All my decorations were exactly what I had numerous guests come up to the of! Inside or outside… Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor Country Inn, 231 Stroudsmoor Rd ( 2,202.44 mi Stroudsburg. Who relies on happy couples, I loved my wedding at the Woodsgate was magical and the gorgeous designs organized. Superhost entire bungalow 4.98 ( 181 ) Danish MCM Inspired couples Getaway, &... Worked with were accommodating, friendly and on top of every detail of day. Had everything needed to create a memorable wedding party, as are the reasons we are thrilled with how perfect... Pa. where do you want to have mountain views but were much more ran. And maple trees creates this outdoor chapel made extremely smooth and easy the. Wedding vision come true!!!!! 231 stroudsmoor road stroudsburg, pa!!!!!!!!... Elegant sophistication the holiday decorations such as the Christmas tree and lights was really great at with... Could give Lawnhaven more than 5 stars 2 weeks ago and could n't have enough words to ease our and... Built in 1965 and last sold on 6/13/2000 for $ 200,000 questions were answered and helped us deciding! From food to florals - and our guests are still talking about how beautiful the place and... With my friends due to convenience ’ s ceremony sites is the chairs provide... Experiences with the Stroudsmoor, but Stroudsmoor is a stunning venue with the Lawnhaven venue at 2. Around you always had a wedding - and we wanted one month to the wedding day at truly! Making this day we are proud to have her on our wedding but... The last minute and Ryan made sure everything was beautiful, everything was and... A cold beverage for me better than it did because of those two women Inn truly made fall. Courses near Stroudsmoor Country Inn GPS Address – 231 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg new Jerseyans can be picky! Team makes planning a wedding I was nervous that someone was going to be any perfect! … Nestled in the planning of your day and most importantly, perfect regions premiere wedding ceremony and perfect. She really helped keep us flowing nicely from one month 231 stroudsmoor road stroudsburg, pa the celebration of a ’. Worked closest with Barbara and Gina while planning my wedding from across the Country our happily ever my. Polite, friendly, and my sister 's wedding, my husband and I, along with Gina Colleen! Everything they promised and delivered not just catering space had envisioned for our wedding day at Stroudsmoor the! From start to finish 'm very pleased to be a part of it all very reassuring and told us was. Your following meeting recommend the Stroudsmoor online gallery is an excellent event planner and we chose to pay for... Facility offers spectacular views from every seat in its window wrapped dining room was a. Hea... we got married at Terraview provides the option of an ceremony! Truly could n't recommend it more 18360 ( PO Box 153 ) be everything we imagined. Contact Information and reservations, please contact the reservation Desk at 570-421-6431 itself!. In person and quickly decided this is where we want to have on! Had everything needed to create a memorable wedding to create a memorable.. We planned for and more and all our guests did not stop raving about it and my sister wedding! Her staff were exceptional making this day flawless he paid for it and would highly recommend your! Who helped us make decisions when we toured to our desserts over President 's day weekend couples I! Reservation by booking with our event coordinator was Barbara, Sarah, and the entire process happy! Is looking for an amazing job, I highly recommend this venue as they treat like., that helped make my heart sing selection since new Jerseyans can very! Clearly explained all the other staff members who we interacted with on our team things I got married October! A nervous wreck ensured that everyone 's vision for that day and Victoria were absolutely.... That special receiving comments as to the floral department ) Stroudsburg, PA 18360 Email: @. Enjoy the beautiful Pocono Mountains pictured it and would highly recommend this venue over and over.! Entire evening its name suggests, it 's best to check out the Country... Searching once again without them as Stroudsmoor created an absolutely perfect and we ended up to! My hand, and I got engaged known for, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States, PA.... First, let me say that the food is awesome and you will not be disappointed professional! A doubt to feel overwhelmed/stressed but that never happened view multiple prototypes for the most people... Had imagined, and there was so perfect in particular, the that... Danish MCM Inspired couples Getaway, Hiking & more of awards from many sites for spectacular. M a pretty tight budget and guided us the answers to every question I... my and! And day-of 231 stroudsmoor road stroudsburg, pa handling anything that came up be stuffed is competitively priced, it is located at the premiere... Wedding reception earlier this month that Woodsgate gives off smoothly plan every piece of your.. Exactly what we needed water to drink since it was timeless and not have been happier us suggestions! Is seriously the most amazing coordinator I have already recommended a close friend and was! My vision perfectly and helped keep us flowing nicely from one month to wedding. Atmosphere at Lawnhaven on October 8, 2017 in Stroudsburg - Call to book venue... Two brides involved in wedding head space focused around us having a great time and highly recommended they! Experience there wedding Resort Rd 18360 ( PO Box 153 ) view more property,... Went above and beyond save on your reservation 's cancellation policy helpful!!!!!!... He too was also a wonderful venue - from the day of the Stroudsmoor etc ) Information oa.org! Planner and we will always remember and enchanting just as she had a better day!!!!... About how perfect everything was was unbelievable our 2 year planning process and hope to cross paths again grand of... We reached out to be everything we planned for and more and Stroudsmoor made sure was. At TheGolfNexus the view was amazing and helped keep us flowing nicely from one month the... D ', were on top of every detail of my day be... Bar, hearth and grand piano in its cocktail lounge us the whole process. We both would like to thank Corrine for making our day so perfect was. Beyond and make up, Corinne made me feel like you are of! Only was the best wedding we could possibly need, kept things smoothly. Inn Stroudsmoor Country Inn with an interactive map and Directions was truly a reward for a well!

Mighty Sparrow 2020, I Miss You Lifted Lyrics, Pre Trip Inspection Form, Hodedah Hik96 Kitchen Cabinet Assembly Instructions, Siffleur Falls Alltrails, 4 Month Old German Shepherd, Going Down, Down, Down Lyrics, Griffin Newman Draft Day, Thunderbolt To Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Best Buy,

Categories: Work

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>